Online Pentest Lab

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ZeroOne 6 years, 5 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #8065
     skorpinok 
    Participant

    Hello,
                I would like to know if there are any good online pentest labs to practice ? a lab that even has windows O.S. please share with me if you have any idea. Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    Skorpinok

  • #51144
     MrTuxracer 
    Participant

    Have a look at the Hera Labs from eLearnSecurity:

    http://www.elearnsecurity.com/course/hera_ptp

    Regards.

  • #51145
     skorpinok 
    Participant

    @mrtuxracer wrote:

    Have a look at the Hera Labs from eLearnSecurity:

    http://www.elearnsecurity.com/course/hera_ptp

    Regards.

    any free labs ?  these labs make lot of money.

  • #51146
     Amidamaru 
    Participant

    @skorpinok wrote:

    @mrtuxracer wrote:

    Have a look at the Hera Labs from eLearnSecurity:

    http://www.elearnsecurity.com/course/hera_ptp

    Regards.

    any free labs ?  these labs make lot of money.

    Hi, So far I don’t have knowledge about such kind of free labs  but you can try your skills for free into wargames web sites. I suppose a fast search over google can get you into the right den 🙂

  • #51147
     UNIX 
    Participant

    eLearnSecurity has also a “FREE, community based project” which “host and share vulnerable web application code for educational and research purposes”, see here and here.

  • #51148
     cyber.spirit 
    Participant

    @unix wrote:

    eLearnSecurity has also a “FREE, community based project” which “host and share vulnerable web application code for educational and research purposes”, see here and here.

    +1 man great website i’ll go there

  • #51149
     ZeroOne 
    Participant

    Great stuff on Hack.me, don sounds cool  ;D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?