- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I would like to know if there are any good online pentest labs to practice ? a lab that even has windows O.S. please share with me if you have any idea. Thanks in advance.
Have a look at the Hera Labs from eLearnSecurity:
any free labs ? these labs make lot of money.
Hi, So far I don’t have knowledge about such kind of free labs but you can try your skills for free into wargames web sites. I suppose a fast search over google can get you into the right den 🙂
Great stuff on Hack.me, don sounds cool ;D
– EH-Net Live! “CISO Underrepresented“ w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu on Tues June 30 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller from March 31.
– EH-Net Live! January – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.