ok, time to share…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Triban
      Participant

Started working on the whole blogging thing.  I think I may write any of the infosec related material on a basic level for those who are not quite aware of it.  Maybe cater it more toward SMBs and/or home users.  So without further ado, here is my Brain Drool

http://thedewser.blogspot.com/2012/08/basic-security-and-you-and-your-friends.html

Opinions welcomed!

Jamie.R
      Participant

Hi I think that is a great idea as many home user do not have a clue about security.

Just one thing I noticed having a little look at your site on that post the second imge seems to overlap.This looking at it in latest IE browser.

Triban
      Participant

ah, I see, damn you blogspot!  Or maybe damn you IE.  One of these days I will work on building my own site up.  It looks fine in Firefox and chrome, even decent from my android phone.  Maybe I will write an artcile about not using IE 😀 

I also figure my knowledge/experience is not quite there to educate my peers so I figure educating the uneducated would be the best start.  Then again I could not be giving myself enough credit.

Thanks for the feedback Jamie!

Jamie.R
      Participant

lol I would not be using IE but certain things only work on IE. You could try this site http://browsershots.org/ if you are that bothered about what browser it displays ok in.

If you just start with subject you are intrested in and try to explain them in simple terms I think people would find it useful.

cyber.spirit
      Participant

good idea good luck!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?