Now Hiring – St. Louis, MO

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nick_Chapman 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Nick_Chapman 
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

I’m working with multiple clients in the St. Louis, MO area that are growing their IT Security Teams including Analysts, Engineers, Managers and Architects. I have multiple positions so the job description I will be listing is not the only opportunity I have available at this time. If you are interested in a new career in this area and you would like to talk please email me at nchapman@advr.com!!

Educational Preference: Bachelor of Science (BS) Information Systems

Experience Preference:
    • 5+ yrs experience in the field or in related area or demonstrated ability required
    • Preferred : CISSP, CISM, CISA certification

Required Skills:
    • Technical Skills – must have expert/senior level skills

Technical components needed:
    • Needs to know network security
    • Needs to know how firewalls work and how they are implemented
    • Needs to know routers
    • Needs to think like a Hacker to understand cyber security and attacks – do they know how hackers break into a company; they need to emulate a hacker and need the tool set to know how to hack
    • Needs to read bits and bytes
    • Needs to be able to describe algorithms
    • Needs to know Spyware software
    • Needs to know Wire Shark for Unix and Windows (tool for network troubleshooting)
    • Needs to know Fiddler (web debugging tool)
    • Needs to know PKI (public key infrastructure)
    • Metasploit (tool to exploit vulnerabilities)
    • Needs to read blogs and twitter feeds to know what the latest new “thing” is for security issues; what should we be worried about
    • Needs to know to some extent any flavor of Unix and should know basic Unix commands
    • Needs to know Qualys or Nexus or Nexpose (tools used to detect network vulnerabilities)
    • Needs to be able to read traffic going across the line and decode the traffic going by

Thanks!

Nick Chapman

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?