Now Hiring – St. Louis, MO

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Nick_Chapman
      Participant

Hey Everyone,

I’m working with multiple clients in the St. Louis, MO area that are growing their IT Security Teams including Analysts, Engineers, Managers and Architects. I have multiple positions so the job description I will be listing is not the only opportunity I have available at this time. If you are interested in a new career in this area and you would like to talk please email me at nchapman@advr.com!!

Educational Preference: Bachelor of Science (BS) Information Systems

Experience Preference:
      • 5+ yrs experience in the field or in related area or demonstrated ability required
      • Preferred : CISSP, CISM, CISA certification

Required Skills:
      • Technical Skills – must have expert/senior level skills

Technical components needed:
      • Needs to know network security
      • Needs to know how firewalls work and how they are implemented
      • Needs to know routers
      • Needs to think like a Hacker to understand cyber security and attacks – do they know how hackers break into a company; they need to emulate a hacker and need the tool set to know how to hack
      • Needs to read bits and bytes
      • Needs to be able to describe algorithms
      • Needs to know Spyware software
      • Needs to know Wire Shark for Unix and Windows (tool for network troubleshooting)
      • Needs to know Fiddler (web debugging tool)
      • Needs to know PKI (public key infrastructure)
      • Metasploit (tool to exploit vulnerabilities)
      • Needs to read blogs and twitter feeds to know what the latest new “thing” is for security issues; what should we be worried about
      • Needs to know to some extent any flavor of Unix and should know basic Unix commands
      • Needs to know Qualys or Nexus or Nexpose (tools used to detect network vulnerabilities)
      • Needs to be able to read traffic going across the line and decode the traffic going by

Thanks!

Nick Chapman

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?