April 14, 2009 at 11:46 am #3682BillVParticipant
Just received some info about this today:
April 16, 2009
SAINT Introduces Flash Drive Auto Play Command Execution Tool at BlackHat Amsterdam
SAINTexploit™ penetration testing expanded with a new security tools module
Bethesda, MD, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands – April 16, 2009 — SAINT Corporation, the leader in integrated vulnerability assessment and penetration testing software, today announced that SAINTexploit™ now includes a new security tools module that revolutionizes penetration testing by providing the industry’s only integrated vulnerability scanner, penetration testing, and information gathering security tools. The new security tools module compliments SAINT’s core focus of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and compliance. These tools are available to all SAINTexploit customers.
SAINT will be demonstrating the flash drive auto play command execution tool as well as other released tools to customers this week at the BlackHat security conference in Amsterdam. Some of the new tools being demonstrated this week include the following:
* Flash Drive Auto Play Command Execution – A trojan that can be downloaded on a USB drive and, when connected to a computer, will provide a direct connection to the SAINTexploit server.
* Keystroke Logger – Records all keystrokes which are typed on a target’s system.
* Firewall Disabler – Disables the firewall on a target system for further penetration analysis.
* E-mail Harvester – Gathers e-mail addresses across the Web for automating client type exploits and is integrated with the SAINT e-mail forgery emulator.
* E-mail Attachment Execution – Sends an e-mail attachment which, when executed, establishes a command execution.
* Upload Command to Startup – Uploads a command connection to a user’s startup folder. Then the connection will be established the next time the computer starts.
April 14, 2009 at 5:43 pm #23707crkParticipant
That’s pretty sweet sounding. Any word as to whether it’ll be open source or not?
April 14, 2009 at 9:41 pm #23708Don DonzalKeymaster
Just in case, here’s the link to the original press release:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.