- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I thought I’d share with you the details of a new class written and taught by EH-Net Columnist, Georgia Weidman. It is 2 seperate courses, each 2 days in length. But you can do both back-to-back for only $995. That’s 4 full days of mobile security for under a grand with no travel hassles or cost.
She hopes to do this on a continuing basis. The first run starts on Monday Jan 28.
[align=center:knoyupoz]Exclusive Introductory Offer on
Georgia's New Online Training Course[/align:knoyupoz]
Mobile Security: In-Depth Theory Jan 28 – 29
2-day course is a stand-alone intro to securing mobile devices such as smartphones & tablets with practical recommendations that can immediately be put into practice inside your organization. Only $495!
Mobile Security: Hands-On Hacking Jan 30 – 31
2-day course explores mobile device/app security & pentesting. It includes practical exercises & hands-on labs with virtual instances of mobile OSs, real vulnerabilities & working exploits. Only $595!
[align=center:knoyupoz]Do Both Courses Back-to-Back for Only $995![/align:knoyupoz]
Let us know what you think,
I so wish I had $995 to spare at the moment. With Georgia leading the class, should be awesome!
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.