My new article

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #7829
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      Hi guys,
      I have a question about my new artile or its better to say i wanna put it in vote so here is the idea:

      Im writing an article about how to create undetectable viruses and trojan without knowing any programming language and i dont want to use malware builders like prorat too,

      So what do u think about my article is it a good field to research ? Thanx

    • #49213
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      i forgot to say i wanna publish my article here so give some guide about my idea and what do u wanna read in it please

    • #49214
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      No ideas????

    • #49215
      unicityd
      Participant

      Research what interests you.  Malware is a pretty hot topic, especially because of Stuxnet, Duqu, and Gauss.  I’m sure you can find some cool things to research and write about.

      If and when you do write an article, take the time to polish your writing: spell-check, re-read, revise, etc.  Make sure everything is accurate and clear.  If your writing is sloppy, people will have trouble understanding you and may not bother to read it.

    • #49216
      Triban
      Participant

      as far as your topic goes, well creating custom code is certainly one way to get past signature based scanners.  If it is new code, with new hashes and new behavior, well you will certainly be able to hide from the average home AV.  Enterprise AVs will run things like App control and heuristic scanning.  Both of which are tougher to bypass.

      And don’t submit your own samples to Virustotal 😀

    • #49217
      Jamie.R
      Participant

      I think any article written about security will be good.  There are so many areas of security that there will always be people that find your article interesting. As they maybe an expert in one area but no one is expert in all area of security and its a constant battle to learn more and more.

    • #49218
      sternone
      Participant

      Let me get this straight.

      You are going to write an article about how to code virus code without knowing any coding language and the goal is to bypass the smartest coders in this world with you knowing no coding language. That’s not even funny anymore.

      In what language is it going to be then ? L33t v3.0 ?

      Please stop trolling, you won the price last month of the poster with the most posts and got the free training, there’s no need to post like a mad man saying NOTHING anymore.

      Thank you.

    • #49219
      SephStorm
      Participant

      @sternone wrote:

      Let me get this straight.

      You are going to write an article about how to code virus code without knowing any coding language and the goal is to bypass the smartest coders in this world with you knowing no coding language. That’s not even funny anymore.

      In what language is it going to be then ? L33t v3.0 ?

      Please stop trolling, you won the price last month of the poster with the most posts and got the free training, there’s no need to post like a mad man saying NOTHING anymore.

      Thank you.

      Ignore this ^. I am interested in seeing the article Cyber spirit.

    • #49220
      Triban
      Participant

      ouch, yeah ignore that comment man.  Though there is something to consider, I’ve looked at some pretty advanced samples that made it past the typical checks, one may even call them “persistent” :D.  So you may not be able to avoid the coding part.  What you can do is write a defensive article on how one protects against this type of malware.  That will be some good research for you.

    • #49221
      jason
      Participant

      Please do write the article. It’s alot easier to tear folks down that to actually do something constructive.

      I’m not entirely sure where you would go with your research on this, if you’re not custom coding and you’re not using a builder. I suppose you could talk about how people tweak existing malware in order to create a variant, invalidate the existing signatures, and get past the scanners. There are certainly alot of example of this out there to look at.

    • #49222
      hayabusa
      Participant

      @cyber.spirit – I think you should definitely put the time / research in, and write your article.  Regardless of sternone’s remarks or thinking, IF you learn from the experience, then it’s a worthwhile effort.  If others learn, too, then all the better.

      @sternone – I’m happy to see you advancing in Offsec’s labs, however, I think your ‘play-by-play’, as someone called it, is borderline on giving other students too much information.  The post where you pointed out the multi-NIC machine, for instance, OS and all (even without giving the IP’s) is enough to have people openly going looking for that box.  While yes, there is something to hitting the other parts of the network, if they start focusing on that, there’s a lot of other machines that they might ‘skip’, thinking the importance of reaching the admin network, for instance, is of utmost importance.  They’ll miss out on learning topics from the remaining lab boxes.

      I know you didn’t give away the proverbial ‘keys to the kingdom’ or anything, but I think you’re teetering on the fencepost.  Also, please note the next bit, here, is not an attack, but…  In addition, attacking cyber.spirit’s article idea, when ‘tooting your own horn’, constantly, after every exploit you achieve in the OSCP lab, leaves me thinking you’re out for self-promotion and glory.  Doesn’t leave me much more interested in your future writings, either.

      Be tactful and respectful, please.

    • #49223
      SephStorm
      Participant

      You mentioned ProRat, I am thinking about trying it out, I know this a borderline stupid question, but is it “safe” it download and run the program? I assume most commercial type malware programs dont infect the “customer” machines…

    • #49224
      sternone
      Participant

      @hayabusa wrote:

      @sternone – I’m happy to see you advancing in Offsec’s labs, however, I think your ‘play-by-play’, as someone called it, is borderline on giving other students too much information.  The post where you pointed out the multi-NIC machine, for instance, OS and all (even without giving the IP’s) is enough to have people openly going looking for that box.  While yes, there is something to hitting the other parts of the network, if they start focusing on that, there’s a lot of other machines that they might ‘skip’, thinking the importance of reaching the admin network, for instance, is of utmost importance.  They’ll miss out on learning topics from the remaining lab boxes.

      I know you didn’t give away the proverbial ‘keys to the kingdom’ or anything, but I think you’re teetering on the fencepost.  Also, please note the next bit, here, is not an attack, but…  In addition, attacking cyber.spirit’s article idea, when ‘tooting your own horn’, constantly, after every exploit you achieve in the OSCP lab, leaves me thinking you’re out for self-promotion and glory.  Doesn’t leave me much more interested in your future writings, either.

      Be tactful and respectful, please.

      Thanks for your reaction.

      I really watch out not to disclose anything that would blow it for future lab customers. You know that very well.

      About the multihomed machine, well, if they don’t get that, they are not in the right place. It’s Offensive’s own document who shows the network layout, not my posts. I don’t need any glory. I would like you to explain me what all the other posts on the forums are for, are they only done for Glory ? Please elaborate. I learn from other’s people posts and maybe some would do the same from my posts. Are you affiliated with Offensive Security ? You sure sound like it after I gave ‘some small’ critical remarks about it your tone completely changed.

      About cyber.spirit, he’s allowed to post whatever he wants to. I would say that counts both ways, People can say whatever they want to in reply to my posts, again, that works both ways. If you don’t like it, well then you shouldn’t go on a ‘forum’ at all.

    • #49225
      Triban
      Participant

      @SephStorm wrote:

      You mentioned ProRat, I am thinking about trying it out, I know this a borderline stupid question, but is it “safe” it download and run the program? I assume most commercial type malware programs dont infect the “customer” machines…

      Hey Seph, well malware is malware.  Always treat it with caution.  Even if software/samples have been “cleansed” for learning, they can still potentially harm your system.  Even though ProRat is a a tool to build it, the source supplying it may have another agenda.

      May not even hurt to toss it in a VM and do some behavioral analysis before using it further.

    • #49226
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      @sternone wrote:

      Let me get this straight.

      You are going to write an article about how to code virus code without knowing any coding language and the goal is to bypass the smartest coders in this world with you knowing no coding language. That’s not even funny anymore.

      In what language is it going to be then ? L33t v3.0 ?

      Please stop trolling, you won the price last month of the poster with the most posts and got the free training, there’s no need to post like a mad man saying NOTHING anymore.

      Thank you.

      Hey hey hey sternone i’m not going to publish this article just because of the prize because i already won it. I’m always active in this forum and i’ll publish alot of my articles  here soon because i do love this great forum no mattar if you like it or not.

      No man your a specialist in l33t programming not me!!! If you dont know how to create useful or harmful programs without using any programming language it dosent mean its impossible. 

    • #49227
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      @SephStorm wrote:

      You mentioned ProRat, I am thinking about trying it out, I know this a borderline stupid question, but is it “safe” it download and run the program? I assume most commercial type malware programs dont infect the “customer” machines…

      Dear sephstorm
      I mentioned prorat in ur old topic too because its easy to use and u can make it undetectable with a cryptor program but its possible to create malwares without any malware creator like prorat and without programming.

      For ur safety i extermely suggest u to install windows xp on a virtual machine. Then download the program from it, and after download disable networking feature and then run it. Dont forget to create snapshot of ur vm before doing it. And seph who knows maybe those malwares infects customer’s machine
      Good luck

    • #49228
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      @hayabusa
      Thank u for your Encouraging comment . As you guest i learnt from alot of experiences and its completely new method which i want to talk about even beginners can do it becuase it dosent requires programming or metasploit and so on, and because of it no av can find and destroy it thanx again.

    • #49229
      hayabusa
      Participant

      @sternone wrote:

      Thanks for your reaction.

      I really watch out not to disclose anything that would blow it for future lab customers. You know that very well.

      About the multihomed machine, well, if they don’t get that, they are not in the right place. It’s Offensive’s own document who shows the network layout, not my posts. I don’t need any glory. I would like you to explain me what all the other posts on the forums are for, are they only done for Glory ? Please elaborate. I learn from other’s people posts and maybe some would do the same from my posts. Are you affiliated with Offensive Security ? You sure sound like it after I gave ‘some small’ critical remarks about it your tone completely changed.

      About cyber.spirit, he’s allowed to post whatever he wants to. I would say that counts both ways, People can say whatever they want to in reply to my posts, again, that works both ways. If you don’t like it, well then you shouldn’t go on a ‘forum’ at all.

      Nope, not associated with them, but I think you’re being VERY overly critical of some things.  You assume too much of what I mean, without thinking clearly.

      As for the multi-homed box, yes, the network layout is diagrammed in the course docs.  But if my memory serves me, it doesn’t say, “the route to the admin network lies specifically on a Windows XYZ machine, so look there if you want to try to be an uber-hacker, without doing more recon / homework.”  It could just as easily have been a multi-homed linux box, or even a router with multiple paths.  My point is, you gave enough info, even without IP’s, to give someone specific boxes to target.  

      I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, as someone who truly wants to learn and grow.  Your jumping into attack mode on multiple things, here (cyber.spirit’s thread, hammering negatively on Offsec, or those of us who point out your over-criticality), paints you otherwise.  Please, just chill with the negativity.  If you feel badly about OSCP, fine, post your opinion.  But as multiple folks (including me) have said in your other thread, if you truly feel that let down at their lack of handing you info, then IMHO, you’re basing an opinion on something, due to your own lack of prior research and understanding.

      Regardless, I wish you luck as you continue, and you have my best wishes at finishing the course and attempting the exam.  Good luck!

    • #49230
      hayabusa
      Participant

      One more thing to think about, with regard to your comment inferring maybe I shouldn’t be on forums…  (sorry, but you touched a nerve)

      You, sir / madame, are the one specifically asking for info on what’s needed to know for the exam.  Not only did you post it once, but twice, on different threads. 

      That tells me two things:

      First, you KNOW, per Offsec’s terms, that we can’t give you any additional info towards the exam, so you’re asking an ethical forum to be unethical.

      Second, you obviously don’t understand how forums work, and that ‘cross-posting’ the SAME request, to multiple threads, is frowned upon.

      So tell me, who shouldn’t be on forums?

      Most everyone on here, who’s been a member for any length of time, will tell you that I contribute, and that I rarely, if ever, go into a rant.  So I apologize to those people, and to sternone, that this one got me to do so.  Anyway, again, I DO wish you well, sternone, and good luck / continued learning.

    • #49231
      sternone
      Participant

      I read many things that I don’t like, some I reply to, others I don’t.

      I have no problem with people having another opinion. It seems to me I stepped on some ‘holy ground’ .. your Offensive OSCP ratings and reputation. It’s not allowed at all to say anything negative about it or I’m almost put away in the dog house.

      About this thread, sure, write your article about how you will write your virus code without programming 1 line of code, or even better, without knowing any programming language – beating the best coders I have seen personally in my life -who I consider friends since many years- who program nota bene in assembly language at a level that you can only dream off.

      Crazy stuff. Makes you wonder.

    • #49232
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      @sternone wrote:

      I read many things that I don’t like, some I reply to, others I don’t.

      I have no problem with people having another opinion. It seems to me I stepped on some ‘holy ground’ .. your Offensive OSCP ratings and reputation. It’s not allowed at all to say anything negative about it or I’m almost put away in the dog house.

      About this thread, sure, write your article about how you will write your virus code without programming 1 line of code, or even better, without knowing any programming language – beating the best coders I have seen personally in my life -who I consider friends since many years- who program nota bene in assembly language at a level that you can only dream off.

      Crazy stuff. Makes you wonder.

      Sternone im wondering why you understand everything in awful way!! Im not beating anybody i respect to your friends but do u respect to us or to this forum??
      I just want to show beginners how to create undetectable malware without knowing any programming language. Now tell me is it bad? And something else if ur friends are good programmer it dosent mean that ur expert too try to find ur own experience. Creating these type of malware was one of my experieces and i want share it with ETHICAL hackers

    • #49233
      sternone
      Participant

      I say it’s not possible to create a virus without knowing how to code in any computer language that will not be detected by the anti virus programs coded by the best assembly programmers on this planet.

      Go ahead and let me read your article.

      I will be the first to tell you that I was wrong and that all the Heuristic analysis is just voodoo and you can beat them without having to code anything nor have to know how to code anything.

    • #49234
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

      ok after i publish my article u’ll change ur idea because its possible 100% undetectable from av

    • #49235
      hayabusa
      Participant

      @sternone wrote:

      I read many things that I don’t like, some I reply to, others I don’t.

      I have no problem with people having another opinion. It seems to me I stepped on some ‘holy ground’ .. your Offensive OSCP ratings and reputation.

      Ok.  Are we done bickering now?  You’e stated, and may continue to state, your opinion.

      Have a wonderful evening.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?