my article is now on the infosec institute website

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      jinwald12
      Participant

hey guys i recently wrote an article for the infosec institute on the THC SSL DoS attack and they just put it up hope you guys like it

The THC SSL DoS Threat

ambient
      Participant

Good article from infosec institute!!
      Is there any requirement to submit the article to infosec institute? Do you need to be a researcher there before writing an article?

jinwald12
      Participant

yes you need to be a researcher there though it is easy to become one and pays well too

MaXe
      Participant

Exactly how well approximately?  ;D

ambient
      Participant

??? How could one apply for a researcher position there?

tturner
      Participant

@ambient wrote:

You have to demonstrate examples of plagiarism.  ;D

Take it easy, just my brand of humor… Jokes… (Not intended for OP, but the organization)

jinwald12
      Participant

you have to sign a contract saying you will not plagiarize  or sell the content you contribute to them to other groups though you can post the content you make for them on your blog, ect though they are very lenient and about the plagiarism remark  you cant blame a publisher for one malicious writer. and about pay they pay 150$ an article

lorddicranius
      Participant

@tturner wrote:

@ambient wrote:

You have to demonstrate examples of plagiarism.  ;D

Take it easy, just my brand of humor… Jokes… (Not intended for OP, but the organization)

LOL My type of humor as well ;D

tturner
      Participant

@jinwald12 wrote:

…and about the plagiarism remark  you cant blame a publisher for one malicious writer.

Oh I have to remember to come back to this thread in a few weeks/months. So much I’d like to say to this. I’ll refrain for now.

Sorry to derail your thread with my poor joke. Congratulations on the publication. It’s a great step to getting some exposure and building your professional brand. I hope to see more from you in the future.

hayabusa
      Participant

@tturner wrote:

Oh I have to remember to come back to this thread in a few weeks/months. So much I’d like to say to this. I’ll refrain for now.

Sorry to derail your thread with my poor joke. Congratulations on the publication. It’s a great step to getting some exposure and building your professional brand. I hope to see more from you in the future.

++1 to both of the pieces above…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?