Mile2 Free Cert: C)VA: Certified Vulnerability Assessor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hayabusa 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     m0wgli 
    Participant

The C)VA is a fundamental, vendor neutral cyber security certification course that focuses on vulnerability assessments.

The C)VA course focuses on foundational information such as the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help an engineer prevent serious break-ins to your organization. In the C)VA course, the student will be versed with basic malware and viruses and how they can infiltrate an organizations network. The student will also learn how to assess a company’s security posture and perform a basic vulnerability test to help secure the organization’s networking infrastructure.

You have 30 days to redeem the below discount code to receive the following:

12 months unlimited on line access to the C)VA course video.

12 months unlimited on line access to the C)VA course e-book.

12 months on line access to the C)VA certification exam w/1 free retake.

First, go to MyMile2 and complete the registration process (free to do).

Then, go to Ultimate C)VA Self Study Package add to your cart and use the below discount code when checking out.

Discount Code: BNCVA1

Questions? Contact: BillNelson@Mile2.com or call: 813-920-6799 X26

You can also save 10% on your next order for any title using this

Discount Code: BN16a

Source: http://mile2.com/cva-promo.html

SephStorm 
    Participant

Looks like a good opportunity. Thanks.

hayabusa 
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. I went and checked it out, and recalled I’d won a free mile2 course and exam from ethicalhacker.net, a while back. While I’d gone through the C)SWAE course back then, I’d never circled back for the exam. (Now taken and passed. 😀 )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?