Metasploitable 2

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      UNIX
      Participant

Seems hdm released a new Metasploitable.

From their website:

Some folks may already be aware of Metasploitable, an intentionally vulnerable virtual machine designed for training, exploit testing, and general target practice. Unlike other vulnerable virtual machines, Metasploitable focuses on vulnerabilities at the operating system and network services layer instead of custom, vulnerable applications. I am happy to announce the release of Metasploitable 2, an even better punching bag for security tools like Metasploit, and a great way to practice exploiting vulnerabilities that you might find in a production environment.

For download links and a walkthrough of some of the vulnerabilities (and how to exploit them), please take a look at the Metasploitable 2 Exploitability Guide.

Have fun!

-HD

MaXe
      Participant

Good stuff  ;D

Triban
      Participant

Excellent, thanks for the post aweSEC

hayabusa
      Participant

Looking forward to diving in.

zeroflaw
      Participant

Sweet, thanks! Just what I needed to practice for OSCP. I got started with the first Metasploitable a few days ago.

Practice time  🙂 

cyber.spirit
      Participant

Thanks that was great dose any body has a good book or reference  about it i googled it many times but i couldnt find an efficient article
      thanks again

UNIX
      Participant

As already mentioned in the first post: Metasploitable 2 Exploitability Guide..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?