Looking for security opportunity

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bushman4u
      Participant

Any one know of some one in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that’s hiring, please let me know.

I have more than 12 years in the I.T and 5 years spent in the security field. GPEN, GAWN, GISP and passed CISSP exam, just awaiting endorsement.

Thanks,

Bushman

MaXe
      Participant

What kind of practical experience do you have with security? Your resume and certifications doesn’t tell if you know about penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, etc.

cd1zz
      Participant

I think H1t M0nk3y is in Canada? I could be wrong though.

However, IMHO the best way to get to a good company is via cons and networking.

caissyd
      Participant

I am indeed from Canada, but I leave near Ottawa, which is about 2500 miles from Calgary…  :-

So if you are considering moving to Ottawa, I can definitively help you. Otherwise, my contact circle is pretty much limited to this region.

Bushman4u
      Participant

Thanks guys! Experience: I have managed network penetration test and network assessment projects. Analyzed several IDS/IPS logs and investigated incidents.
      Vuln assessment with nessus, nmap experience.

I have also installed, configured, and managed firewall, switches, vlan.

Thanks H1t M0nk3y but I am not considering moving to Ottawa at this moment.

This is not to brag but just sharing excitement with you guys like a kid would when he has some good news/goodies. So last Wednesday, I received an email from ISC2 informing me that I am now a cissp holder.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?