Looking for engagements

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DrivinTin 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     DrivinTin 
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am starting to look to take on a bit more travel and security engagements. I would like more full pen testing to include physical access as well. I prefer to work on a team, but can work independently as well. An added benefit I have is that I can cover my own airfare.

I am located in Houston, but like I side willing to travel as long as it is for short engagements. Please PM me if you are hiring or have questions related to hiring me, all others can just respond to the thread.  Thanks!

impelse 
    Participant

I am from Houston too and last week a google for penetration testing in Houston and found some companies that offer pentest service, I checked the carrier and contact links and they are hiring.

Take a look

hayabusa 
    Participant

Interesting you’re both from Houston.  I’m in Houston for two weeks, leaving next Friday (23rd.)  Small world.

DrivinTin 
    Participant

Too funny, I can never find any infosec people in Houston it seems, and here we all are.

impelse: yeah i know most of the companies in Houston, for some reason everyone wants full time people, but I will double check with them. Thanks.

hayabuse: are you doing some security work down at a gov place south of kema? hah, i have some other friends working there right now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?