LIGATT Security International and Gregory Evans Sue Alleged Stock Bashers

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      blackazarro
      Participant

ATLANTA, July 12, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —  LIGATT  Security International (Pink Sheets:LGTT), a cyber security company, today announced that the company has filed a civil and criminal complaint against IT consultants Chris Riley and Ben Rothke as well as former Cyber Group Network employees, Randolph Morris, Nisha Kappor and others for alleged stock bashing.

According to LIGATT, the alleged stock bashers do not own any stock within the company and bash LIGATT Security on investor websites in order to manipulate the company’s stock for their own personal reasons. One alleged basher has posted over 500 posts within the last 6 months on investor sites such as Investors Hub, Yahoo.com , and many more.

“These bashers think because they use different usernames and setup accounts with false information they can’t be tracked, but this is what LIGATT Security does every day,” says Gregory Evans, CEO of LIGATT Security International.

For the rest of the story go here:

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/globenewswire/2010/07/12/ligatt_security_international_and_gregory_evans_sue_alleged_196136.html

This is ridiculous, something must be done!

BillV
      Participant

I didn’t know you could “stock bash” a stock that isn’t even listed. They’re a pink sheet and don’t have to meet SEC requirements, yet the article says they’ve “reported these people to the SEC.” Why would the SEC care if they aren’t a listed stock?

Typically, companies are on the Pink Sheets because either they are too small to be listed on a national exchange or they do not wish to make their budgets and accounting statements public.

Which category do you suppose Ligatt falls under? 😉

BillV
      Participant

Pink Sheets tend to be closely held, extremely small, thinly traded, or bankrupt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Sheets

rattis
      Participant

maybe my add-ons are blocking it, but I don’t see a submitter. I’d be willing to get sued, to point the staff of Forbes towards the BS that Evans claims. Attrition.org would be a good start.

Anonymous
      Participant

And already the sock puppets are out.

This is great news! People should pay for detroying the lives of others.

I’m tired of hearing about this guy and his bullshit. Anyone else feel the same way?

Jimbob

Ketchup
      Participant

I am very tired of this idiot as well.  This guys is basically committing fraud.  He needs to be stopped.

yatz
      Participant

@jimbob wrote:

I’m tired of hearing about this guy and his . Anyone else feel the same way?

YES!!!

@Ketchup wrote:

I am very tired of this idiot as well.  This guys is basically committing fraud.  He needs to be stopped.

My hope is that the lawsuits will backfire.  Now that the courts can have a say, the marketing veil will be pulled back and the real truth may actually come out.

Ketchup
      Participant

To quote South Park:

“Your ego is so out of whack that it will do whatever it can to protect itself. And people with a messed up ego can do these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they’re awesome when really, they’re just douchebags!”

rattis
      Participant

@yatz wrote:

My hope is that the lawsuits will backfire.  Now that the courts can have a say, the marketing veil will be pulled back and the real truth may actually come out.

I know it says criminal and civil. Wouldn’t surprise me though if he filed in the local small claims.  It’ll be interesting to see how some of it works out though, since at least 1 person is in Europe.

Anonymous
      Participant

The lawsuit has been filed with Gwinnett Courts.

http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/#casedetail/case:10-a-06012-5/

Mr. Evans has John A. Moore acting as his lawyer in this matter.

http://www.moorelawllc.com/

More in google no doubt.

Jimbob

rvs
      Participant
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?