Laptop Stand Recommendation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Seen
      Participant

I know this is a bit off topic, but can anyone recommend a good laptop stand?  I primarily want it to provide a more ergonomic typing position, but I also want to prevent a desk/table from getting hot (and marking up my mom’s kitchen table because of it–I’ll only make that mistake once 🙂 )

Thanks.

cd1zz
      Participant

Attach an external, ergonomic keyboard/mouse and hide the laptop somewhere?

Seen
      Participant

That’s what I’ve been doing for two years!  Unfortunately, no room for a desk given my current living situation.  Right now I just put my computer on a table with a towel under it to protect the table from heat/scratches.  Thought I’d try something different now.

rattis
      Participant

My laptop sits on my dining room table. I don’t eat at it very often, and haven’t noticed heat issues.

When not at the table, I have a small folding bed desk I use. It’s made of wood, but haven’t seen issue with heat damage there either. Usually I use it sitting on the floor or laying in bed.

bellawatson492
      Participant

I don’t have any space for a workstation at my home so I bought an EcoSleep Promo Codes holding mattress which is quite easy to access and very adjustable.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?