just to say hello, new user here!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      j0rDy
      Participant

just wanted to say hello to all ethical hackers!

i’ve been active in the ethical hacking/penetration testing for about a year now, still learning alot (this is a very good source to start!) and i’m hoping i can participate in sharing knowledge with everybody here so we can make this type of sport more mature.

[newbie]
      first post! ;D
      [/newbie]

zeroflaw
      Participant

Welcome to EH-Net, indeed a good place to start 🙂 You’ll find some interesting discussions, articles and links to resources here. Enjoy your stay 😛

Btw, I’m Dutch too  8)

ZF

j0rDy
      Participant

Nice! i’m suprised to see people from the same country! are you active in some dutch communities also?

zeroflaw
      Participant

Nope, This is pretty much the only community I’m active in, at least for now. I’m looking for other places though. Google usually doesn’t bring me to Dutch websites 😛

ZF

hayabusa
      Participant

welcome j0rDy

unsupported
      Participant

Welcome to EH-Net j0rDy!  We look forward to your contributions to the forum.  I’m sure you won’t have any problems, but do not be afraid to ask questions about anything.  How to get around the board or anything in the information security relm.

I noticed you have your CISSP.  Although you have been involved with pentesting for a year, what is your previous experience?

MicroJay
      Participant

Welcome!

j0rDy
      Participant

@unsupported wrote:

I noticed you have your CISSP.  Although you have been involved with pentesting for a year, what is your previous experience?

i have a bachelor in IT communication systems and a master in IT science. during these studies i gained some what people call “script kiddie” knowledge, hehe. After i graduated i started with my CISSP immediately. Actually i’m ISC2 associate, because i cant comply to the needed experience in the security field yet (already corrected in the signature). after that i got the possibility to do CEH, wich i took with both hands. right now i’m orienting for OSCP or maybe (if the budget lets me this year) LTP. knowledge wise i feel like i’m sky rocketing right now, and i love it. I want to keep it that way for some time to come…ambition is definately there, so we’ll see whats gonna happen…

hayabusa
      Participant

As you say, it seems your ambitions are high, so I look forward to seeing what’s to come from your endeavors.  Keep us informed as you progress, and hopefully, we’ll all be able to help you out, as needed, so that you can progress in IT Security.

j0rDy
      Participant

thank you for the warm welcome! i’m looking forward to see what this board will bring me.

unsupported
      Participant

@j0rDy wrote:

thank you for the warm welcome! i’m looking forward to see what this board will bring me.

Well, if it is anything like the rest of us, you can expect fame, fortune, your name in lights, and adoring fans.*

*YMMV (your mileage may vary)

Dutchie
      Participant

Welcome J0rDy!

It seems as if the Dutches are taken over this board, ha aha!

Maybe we can change the communication language to Dutch??

Warm welcome,

Dutch

UNIX
      Participant

Welcome to EH-Net, j0rDy.

j0rDy
      Participant

thank you all!

@Dutchie: ill see if i can contact a moderator about our request 😉

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Leuk geprobeerd.

Bedankt,
      Don

unsupported
      Participant

It’s the Dutch Invasion of ’10.

Where are my German’s at? (Well, I’m close enough, first generation on my fathers side)

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?