Just a thought

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Teareeflach 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     SephStorm 
    Participant

Hey Don,

I’m looking at the forum, we have a lot of forums that just are not being used, are you willing to look at maybe consolidating the forums, making it smaller, more focused?

If you aren’t beholden to this hosting provider, honestly i’d suggest making a new forum entirely, something built on the same systems of techexams.net forum.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Funny how things happen. These forums used to be hoppin’! I’m always interested in ways to keep the conversation going. With that said, we still get a lot of action, it has just moved to Twitter and LinkedIn. I’ve even awarded one of our giveaways to someone who uses LinkedIn almost exclusively. Maybe there’s a way to utilize those better on the site.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Don

SephStorm 
    Participant

Was that the November award winner? Didn’t see any announcement but I don’t know exactly when you announce them.

Well, I don’t use twitter, I don’t like the character limitation. LinkedIn I wouldn’t have an issue with, I think we do have a group there.

m0wgli 
    Participant
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

It was this one:

https://www.ethicalhacker.net/vitals/news/winners-free-hacking-courses-showmecon-2014-announced

I will announce the Nov Winner before the end of the year.

As for LinkedIn, we have 3760 members in the EH-Net Group: http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2217935/

Don

BillV 
    Participant

…it’s been a while for me 🙂 my bad … but what happened to all of the columnists? The last dates of posts on those boards look sad 🙁

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

You’re right. But if we get more like you to participate, mention us on your blogs, Tweet, etc., we can get it back even if it is one-by-one. So thanks for returning.

However it does confirm that the Giveaways do increase participation. We’ve done less of them over the past few years, but when we do, post counts go up.

Don

Teareeflach 
    Participant

that’s right steve nsm do have a portrait setup looks cool
    as I said was just a thought

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?