Jax Locksport (Jacksonville, FL)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      eth3real
      Participant

Hey everyone,

I had so much fun in Lockpick Village at ShmooCon, that I’m starting a new group in my area, Jax Locksport. Hoping that this will be an official TOOOL chapter sometime in the future.

We’re having our first Jax Locksport meeting in 2 weeks, on Friday, March 2. We’re meeting at Tijuana Flats in San Marco (5635 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL, 32207) on the first Friday of every month, with the Jax2600/DC904 group. We will continue to combine the two groups until we have enough members and are stable enough to branch it off into a separate meeting.

We’ve got plenty of locks and picks, people who are eager to help teach others, and we’re planning on having some kind of competition/giveaway. It should be a lot of fun, and I hope to see a lot of people there!

dynamik
      Participant

Awesome. It’s great to see people taking initiative and organizing events like these. I hope this turns out to be a successful endeavor for you.

alucian
      Participant

If you are not Kevin Johnson you should invite him, too (he’s local). You’ll have a lot to learn, and a lot of fun.  8)

eth3real
      Participant

Thanks, dynamik. I’ve got a lot of people interested, I just hope they stick with it. 😛

alucian, I am not him, but I met him at Shmoo. I will make sure he gets an invite.

alucian
      Participant

If you really want Kevin to come, ask him to bring his older daughter. He told us that she is better than him at lock picking 🙂

Better. If the others have kids, make a parent kid lock-picking session. Like this you’ll have fun.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?