IP address

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      zals_hacker7
      Participant

just want to ask u guyz  “how to know the IP address of the other person whom i chattin in yahoo or hotmail..”is tat possible ???is there any software to trace that,if yes,plz give me the link…….                                              (  zals )

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hey zals,

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but a question only needs to be asked once.

Secondly, I see no need to add a poll to every post you make, especially if it doesn’t really ask a question. Hope you don’t mind, but I removed it.

Thirdly, what does this IP address question have to do with wireless?

Don

BillV
      Participant
      KrisTeason
      Participant

@zals_hacker7 wrote:

just want to ask u guyz  “how to know the IP address of the other person whom i chattin in yahoo or hotmail..”is tat possible ???is there any software to trace that,if yes,plz give me the link…….                                              (  zals )

You might want to look into the netstat command. I’d also suggest when talking to your victim to attempt to open a connection between you two chatting with each other, perhaps send your victim a file, get into a voice call directly with them or invite the user to your webcam,etc By doing these, you may have a better success rate of grabbing your targets IP Address.

shednik
      Participant

@KrisTeason wrote:

You might want to look into the netstat command. I’d also suggest when talking to your victim to attempt to open a connection between you two chatting with each other, perhaps send your victim a file, get into a voice call directly with them or invite the user to your webcam,etc By doing these, you may have a better success rate of grabbing your targets IP Address.

This would probably be the best way!

zals have you done any research on your own at all??  You said you want to be a “hacker” but you don’t seem to want to try and find your own answers first… ??? ???

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?