introduction

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      jsloan1223
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I’ve been a member of EH-net for a few years now, and I suppose I should finally stop in and say hello. Especially if I want to win a prize giveaway!  ;D

I found your site, if I remember right, from a web search (before the peak of google) for something like “security certifications.”

Glad to meet you all.

eth3real
      Participant

Glad to have you here! 🙂

l33t5h@rk
      Participant

Welcome!

Triban
      Participant

Hello there and welcome!

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Always good to see new members. Also great to see old members faster than me on the welcome wagon. You guys rock.

How about a little more from you. What do you do, what do you look to get out of EH-Net, career aspirations… inquiring minds!

Don

Anonymous
      Participant

Welcome some more information about you would be cool what interested you in security do you work in the industry at the moment ?

jsloan1223
      Participant

Hello again,

I am currently working in IT for a nonprofit company. Being in a one-person IT shop, security is one of the many hats I wear. I have always been intrigued by heroes who use their knowledge for good. (“With great power comes great responsibility.”)

Jocelyn

Solinus
      Participant

Welcome aboard! Don’t have to tell you what a great resource this is since you have been here a while. Glad to see the introduction.

Wonder if I ever did one…. :-

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?