Independence Day!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ziggy_567
      Participant

Happy Independence Day for all you American EH-net’ers out there!!!

I hope you and yours have a happy and safe weekend!

morpheus063
      Participant

Wishing all American EH-Net’ers a Happy and Safe Independence Day.

So how you planning to celebrate? What all activities scheduled? The first thing that comes to my mind is the ceremonial “Salute to the Union” 🙂

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

[align=center:3daelen9]8)  Freedom, baby. It's a wonderful thing.  8)[/align:3daelen9]

I’m a lucky man to have been born in the greatest country this planet has ever know. I wish nothing but the same principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to all of the EH-Net family and their respective countries.

Sorry for my bias, but even if the grand experiment hits bumps in the road, it is IMHO the best philosophy on which to build a nation and worth fighting for.

Don

Dengar13
      Participant

@don wrote:

[align=center:1ytmzmik]8)  Freedom, baby. It's a wonderful thing.  8)[/align:1ytmzmik]

I’m a lucky man to have been born in the greatest country this planet has ever know. I wish nothing but the same principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to all of the EH-Net family and their respective countries.

Sorry for my bias, but even if the grand experiment hits bumps in the road, it is IMHO the best philosophy on which to build a nation and worth fighting for.

Don

Agreed.  Happy 4th to my fellow Americans. 

BillV
      Participant

Well said. Happy 4th! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?