I need help with an assignment

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      LeeinLaramie
      Participant

Hello,

I am a student with Kaplan University just starting on my bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Security and Forensics. I have an assignment coming up for one of my classes in which I need to interview a professional in my chosen field. I’m going to follow up my baccalaureate with a Master’s degree which will put me in the field of professional hacker. What my point is I’m looking for a professional ethical hacker to interview for my class and I thought this site would be the perfect place to find one.

If anyone will help me it will be greatly appreciated. The interview will only take about a half hour of your time and can be conducted over chat or phone whichever is better for you. If anyone can help please feel free to e-mail me at lneklewitz@hotmail.com with a time and date that is convenient for you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Lee

rvs
      Participant

have you tried asking on twitter?

LeeinLaramie
      Participant

No I haven’t but that’s a good idea. I did already find someone here willing to help me but thanks for the suggestion.

Lee

NIX
      Participant

Hi Lee:

Maybe I cam Help

mandylowe
      Participant

Assignment Prime is always ready for writing assignments for Kaplan. Buy Kaplan assignment help online from our Australian expert Writers at the Best price. Assignment Prime also provides various services like essay writing, resume writing, homework help, case study help, dissertation help, thesis help. 100% plagiarism-free writings, quality work provided on an urgent basis. Order now to grab our special Offers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?