October 21, 2010 at 1:50 am #5705superstarunParticipant
It is truly very often for us to meet the password login problem, sometimes we would forgot windows password or lost system admin password, and could not login windows system and make a big trouble. At this time, you would hope to find a simple solution to remove or recover the forgotten password. Actually, a lot of methods are available to reset Windows admin password, but most of them are designed for PC experts, not for common PC users. They are too complicated to get it work for us. So in this article, I will show you professional software which could help you to reset forgotten windows 7/XP/Vista/2000 password easily, even for beginners.
Super Windows Password Reset is powerful password recovery software to reset Windows admin passwords for you to login Windows OS without reinstalling the OS when you forgot windows password or lost windows password. It could remove windows password and reset the password to blank. Just boot from the program with burned CD/DVD or USB flash disc, choose the account you wish to reset and all will be done instantly. It is not a method to crack or bypass windows password, just remove or delete windows password and set it to blank so you could login windows to set new password. Below is a simple guide of how to reset windows password with this software, only 3 steps are needed to reset windows 7/Vista/XP password:
Step 1: Free download the setup file of Super Windows Password Reset on the official website:
And install it on your another PC. Then startup the password recovery software you could see the main UI:
Step 2: Burn the windows password recovery bootable CD/DVD or USB disc with the software:
Now, you may select “Burn DVD/CD Disc” or “Use USB Disc”. If you select first method, you need to have a blank CDR/DVDR disk, a COMBO or DVDRW drive on the PC. If you select to use USB disc, you just need to pay attention: This USB devices would be formatted, so you must make sure to back up all the data before use it. And the maximum capacity of the USB devices cannot exceed 2G.
Tips: We recommend you to use the DVD/CD method to do the windows password reset, because some computers may not support USB start-up.
Below is step by step to show you how to burn the CD/DVD
1. Launch Super Windows Password Reset main window, Click “Burn DVD/CD Disc” button.
2. In BurnCC’s main window, click “Browse” button and in the open window, locate the file “TWPR.iso” on your desktop, select it and click on Open to get back to the main window. Then, click “Start” button.
3 Your DVD drive should open and insert a blank CD-R or DVD-R disc into the drive and close it. Click “OK” button. Your CD will be burned in a few minutes.
Tips: if there is already a CD/DVD disc in the drive before run the software, the CD drive will open automatically . Please close it again. The process will be continuing.
Below is step by step to show you how to burn a bootable USB disc
1. Insert a USB drive into a USB slot on your computer and run Super Windows Password Reset, Click “Use USB Disc” button.
2. Click“Step1”button. Then, Right-click on the usb_format.exe and choose “Run as Administrator”.
3. In USB Disk Storage Format window, set the file system to FAT, Check the Quick Format box, check the Create DOS Bootable Disk, Browse to the DOS_files folder on your Desktop, click OK & then Start.
4. Click OK on the following window and then close the USB format tool. Your USB drive now is formatted.
5. Click “Step2” button and open the USB drive with your computer. Then, copy the files from the USB_files folder and paste them directly to the USB drives main directory. 2 of the files may become hidden and you will not see them on the USB drive. This is okay. Your USB drive is now complete.
Step 3: Boot your PC with the burned CD/DVD or USB disc to reset windows password:
First you need to insert the burned CD/DVD or USB flash disk into the DVD drive or USB port of the PC you want to reset its password.
Tips: If your computer still boots from hard drive Windows OS, it’s necessary for you to change your COMS or BIOS settings to make it boot from CD/DVD or USB drive. If you don’t know how to set it, you may visit the official website: http://www.passwordreset.biz or contact your computer manufacture.
After the computer boots from CD/DVD or USB drive, you will see below interface:
1. The program will ask you to select the Windows OS hard drive volume ID. Enter the ID number of the hard drive volume where Windows OS is installed.
2. The program would list all the user names of Windows and asks you which account password is to be removed. Enter the ID number for the User Name.
3. The program asks to confirm weather to remove the password or not. Enter “y” (yes) to confirm your action and “n” (no) to deny the action and hit “Enter”.
4 Then you need to input your license code and enter.
5. The program asks whether to continue to remove passwords for other accounts. Enter “y” to continue and “n” to finish. Eject your USB from your computer first and press any key to restart the computer from Windows. Now you can log in Windows with an empty password (with no password.), just click “Enter” when you login.
Now we have complete the process of reset Windows password, you could see that it is not difficult at all, and it could support all the Windows OS family, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2000/2003 and new Windows 7. If you have any questions of the procedure and the settings, you may visit the Password Recovery Studio homepage: http://www.passwordreset.biz
or send email to email@example.com.
July 25, 2016 at 6:49 am #35864Henry864Participant
Sometimes, if you forgot the Windows 7 administrator or user password, things can get tricky. Aside from using a previously created password reset disk to change your password to a new one, there is no Windows-provided way to help you bypass or remove password on Windows 7, 10, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2008, 2003. Luckily that’s no longer the case, and today we’ll take a look at Spower Windows Password Reset software, an easy-to-use and reliable program that can easily override and unlock the forgotten Windows 7 Admin password in minutes, and blank or delete the user account. What is more, it enables you to create a new Administrator account.
Step 1: Create a Windows 7 password reset disk
Step 2: Configure BIOS Setup to boot from the password reset disc you just made
Step 3: Start resetting a Windows 7 Password
How to Delete a password or create a new account (Special version only)
After Step 2 operation, restart your computer and boot from the disc, you will be facing with a screen as shown below. Just choose any admin or user account and click the “Delete” button to delete that account, or hit the “Add User” to add a new Administrator or common user account with password. http://academy.ehacking.net/
September 19, 2018 at 4:48 pm #169265Michael J. ConwayParticipant
There is a Microsoft tool that works just as well and is part of the MS Deployment and Recovery Tool (DaRT) Kit. It’s called Locksmith and it works on all versions of Windows through at least 8. I haven’t touched it in a bit, but used it in labs where users would regularly lock out non-domain systems. Worked like a champ every time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.