House renovation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      orlygib
      Participant

Hi guys! Recently I have moved with my family because of work. I got a good job offer as a web designer. We have moved to a big house, but it’s rather old. I understand that this house needs a renovation. Windows, doors, and exterior, in general, are rather old-fashioned. What can you recommend?

janieee
      Participant

Congratulate on moving and a new job offer! I also have had a renovation of my house recently. It was rather nervous. The renovation of the exterior is the most difficult part for me. If you want to replace windows and doors, you should use special services, because I have done it myself and it was terrible. But now I know the market of doors and windows perfectly haha 🙂

janieee
      Participant

It’s important to have quality doors and windows

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by janieee.
      georgiee
      Participant

My friend lives in Lexington and recently he has finished the renovation of his new house. If I’m not mistaken, he hire this company – https://ubrothersconstruction.com/l-home-renovation-lexington. As he has read it is the best Home Remodeling Lexington company. You can be sure that this company is experienced enough for replacing windows, doors and the roof. I hope that it will help you in renovation your house

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2022 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?