Hlp, i want to hack an isp 4 free browsing

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Soolari
      Participant

Wht are d tools i need plz thanx..in advance, i want to hack my isp 4 free browsing 

RoleReversal
      Participant

::)

Xen
      Participant

Well…how does it pertains to ethical hacking? :-

Ketchup
      Participant

It’s hard, you have to build a metal halide transgobbler to attach to your router.

matthiasfan
      Participant

Seriously, don’t you think that with it being called “ethical hacker” that people would really help you hack an isp?  Come on.  If you really want to learn how to hack, first get the right attitude about it, then read about how to do it.  Then make labs for it.

Clay Briggs
      Participant

You know… I’d help you bud.  But if you are going to be working your way toward a new housing arrangement with Bubba helping you as your bunk mate… I really think I’ll let you have fun with that on your own.  I wouldn’t want to feel like I stole the experience of getting to that awesome goal on your own from you. 

jason
      Participant

@Ketchup wrote:

It’s hard, you have to build a metal halide transgobbler to attach to your router.

That is *so* old school. I’d definitely go with an ultrasonic protoplasmic testicleaver instead. It has much better bandwidth and support for IPv6.

timmedin
      Participant

Download MetaSploit and send every attack you can against 127.0.0.1. That is the one that all ISPs use. It is a sure way to fix your problem.

This has got to be a joke. The previous posts from this guy are pure comedy.
      http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/action,profile/u,15824/sa,showPosts/

crk
      Participant

Hahahahaha…reading those makes my brain hurt…but they also make me happy.

I may still be a newbie but I was never that bad ::)

KrisTeason
      Participant

Lmao…If I had admin privs I would of gotten rid of this guy as soon as he posted :
      http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,3653.msg16973/#msg16973

don’t want to sound like I’m flaming but he had the subject and the body of the post itself mixed up…speaks for itself. 8)

crk
      Participant

That was one of my favorites ;D

Clay Briggs
      Participant

I didn’t even realize that I had commented on his earlier thread.  Mmm, fun fun.  Nothing grates on my nerves quite so much as nearly unreadable posts.  Having a little l33t in there is at least readable… but lacking letters, and general ‘text speak’ drives me up the wall. 

Ketchup
      Participant

This was my favorite:

@NickFnord wrote:

*clears voice*

Stand back everyone, I’m going to attempt to communicate with him.

do0d u liek need to l3rn hw 2 serch da web n stuff.  haxoring ait summing dat u can jus rely on other ppl 2 hld ur hand until u lern u got ta do sum wrk urself.

Clay Briggs
      Participant

Hahaha…. holy crap… I missed that somehow.  Thank you Ketchup, you have just made my day.  I was getting down after digging through pages of log files for the cause of an app malfuction.  Now… I’m feeling rather bright as I leave work for the day.  Many thanks.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?