Hey guys

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      zeroflaw
      Participant

Uhm, so it has been a while since a last posted. I’ve been meaning to do it a while ago. Things kept coming up, I’m sure many people know how that goes. I had no intentions to stop the hacking or visiting this forum.

Many things have happened to me lately, like getting a job. Though I’ve still been struggling with d*mn college and some other stuff. I’ve been doing development mostly, but I’m starting to see it’s not the direction I want to go. I will try to apply for a job in the IT security field soon.

I intend to finish the PWB course I had won a long time ago. I’m still thankful that Don choose me to be one of the winners. So, hopefully I won’t let you guys down and pass the exam soon.

At my job I’m allowed to do some pen-testing stuff, so I’m getting back into the game more or less. Though the PWB labs have been so long ago, and I’m not sure where I can practice penetrating machines to prepare me for the exam.

So I guess I am back 😛

hayabusa
      Participant

Welcome ‘back’, zeroflaw.

With regards to PWB, hopefully you kept good notes, etc, from your lab time, as they DO / WILL matter.  If not, you might want to consider paying for some extra time, and getting back in for a bit.  Either way, good luck with it, and in the hunt for more pentest-related work.  Keep us posted on how things progress.

MaXe
      Participant

Welcome back and good luck with the OSCP exam  😉

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Good to see you again. Looking forward to hearing of your progress on the new pen testing duties.

All the best,
      Don

SephStorm
      Participant

welcome back 🙂

zeroflaw
      Participant

Thanks guys  8) Hmm where to start.. I guess I’ll be looking for some vulnerable VM’s to download and practice on.

During my PWB lab-time I took lots of notes really. At this time I can’t afford extra lab time, so I hope I can get the much needed practice by pen-testing some VM’s. I’ve done the De-Ice disks, and DVL. I hope there’s more out there  ???

SephStorm
      Participant

De-ice came out with some new CDs, so take a look. 🙂

freddawilia
      Participant

@zeroflaw wrote:

Uhm, so it has been a while since a last posted. I’ve been meaning to do it a while ago. Things kept coming up, I’m sure many people know how that goes. I had no intentions to stop the hacking or visiting this forum.

Many things have happened to me lately, like getting a job. Though I’ve still been struggling with d*mn college and some other stuff. I’ve been doing development mostly, but I’m starting to see it’s not the direction I want to go. I will try to apply for a job in the IT security field soon.

I intend to finish the PWB course I had won a long time ago. I’m still thankful that Don choose me to be one of the winners. So, hopefully I won’t let you guys down and pass the exam soon.

At my job I’m allowed to do some pen-testing stuff, so I’m getting back into the game more or less. Though the PWB labs have been so long ago, and I’m not sure where I can practice penetrating machines to prepare me for the exam.

So I guess I am back 😛

Hi,

I am so glad to meet you. I am new here. My name is Fredda! 🙂

Professor Fredda Williamson Bodenhamer

zeroflaw
      Participant

Lol hi. Glad to meet you too.

Welcome  8)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?