Helow… help some tutorials…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Steal_Roise
      Participant

hi evreyone….  🙂

can you help me give some tutorials of CHE…. hope that you gave me  8)

i am new member of these forum  ;D

thanks in advance…..  ;D

jason
      Participant

Presuming that you mean CEH, I recommend this book:

Steal_Roise
      Participant

it is an reviewer… and it has a cost…  😮

i want a free one…  ;D

i do not know everything about  CEH…  ???

jason
      Participant

~$12.00 for quality certification materials is arguably pretty close to free. You’ll likely be able to find some free materials with a bit of googling, but count on having to commit some time/money/resources to getting the cert at some point.

shednik
      Participant

@Steal_Roise wrote:

it is an reviewer… and it has a cost…  😮

i want a free one…  ;D

i do not know everything about  CEH…  ???

$12 is too much for you to invest in your career? I don’t know if you understand you will spend a lot of time and some money either yours or your employer keeping your skills up to date.  Sorry its a fact of life in this industry!

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hey Steal_Roise,

Although I appreciate your enthusiasm and completely understand your desire to get the most bang for your buck, please keep in mind that this is the “Ethical” Hacker Network. There are plenty of other sites for that. This is not one of them. Giving away free copies of books, vids, etc. would not only be illegal and unethical, but it would also have the following effect:

Imagine if everyone did this, then the publishing houses would make no money, and they would be unable to pay smart, highly technical authors to produce such materials. Then in the long term, there would be no materials whatsoever to either buy or bootleg, because they would never have been made in the first place. Then you would be stuck only having discussion boards to help you learn. Albeit valuable, it would be difficult if it were the one and only way to study.

So as others have mentioned, invest the little bit of money in your career. You won’t regret it.

As an aside, most people who look for free rides may eventually find it somewhere, but divide the cost of the material by the number of hours it took to find it, and I’m sure you’ll see that you actually wasted money and infinitely more valuable… your time.

Don

Steal_Roise
      Participant

hahahahahaha…. its ok for me… i’m only a first year college student… i just want to have a advance study do make my future better…..  ;D

Anonymous
      Participant

then start saving money from your allowance so that you can buy that book. you want a good future then work on it.

pkeyl
      Participant

Let me remind you guys, if u think giving free copies or any sudy material is illegal or unethical then just think about the basics of CEH course, the course itself is designed to help protecting their credentials from freely available hacking tools from internet, so if those tools are not available freely then i dont think these CEH course might have come in to existance….u mean to say that the basic of CEH is to prepare to fight against hackers or tools which are freely availabe is also illegal? C’mon have some sportsman spirit…you guys..!

apollo
      Participant

That is like saying that if you use open source software in your house, we should be able to rob you.  You still have to abide by the licensing of open source software; there are rules to how any of the stuff is used.  If you want to use the CEH material, you have to abide by the rules governing its use. 

RoleReversal
      Participant

@pkeyl wrote:

Let me remind you guys, if u think giving free copies or any sudy material is illegal or unethical then just think about the basics of CEH course, the course itself is designed to help protecting their credentials from freely available hacking tools from internet, so if those tools are not available freely then i dont think these CEH course might have come in to existance….u mean to say that the basic of CEH is to prepare to fight against hackers or tools which are freely availabe is also illegal? C’mon have some sportsman spirit…you guys..!

Pkeyl, nice argument….

I’ll not go as far as Apollo but; (and I’ve not seen the CEH material specifically someone correct me if wrong) I’m assuming that before getting the CEH material those that purchase the material sign a contract stating that the material is not to be distributed. So no arguing, coping illicit versions is illegal.

Ethical? why should someone performing an illegal act (see above reasoning) be able to get for free, the same resources paid for by someone else?

I do agree that as the tools are (mostly) open source then you should be able to learn them via free methods. And you can, there is a huge amount of free training, tutorials, walkthroughs etc. available on the net (and eh-net). But the CEH material isn’t one of these resources.

Bottom line, if you don’t want to pay for the CEH material don’t, with study and practice you should be able to learn everything you need; but don’t expect to get it for free either.

Question for you: If you need to put in 2,3,4… times as much time and effort to find quality, up to date training material than if you had the CEH material available. How much is that time worth to you? Just a thought…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?