- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself, I am a mid-level web application developer currently working in .NET. I spent some time on personal/education projects using Ruby on Rails, used Adobe Flex in the past. I have a bachelors in Computer Science which I got in 2010.
I am very interested in Security having initially taken some courses in college. While the classes were interesting, their difficulty at the time discouraged me from pursuing this field (classes were mostly graduate students, I was one of the few undergrads brave enough to take the class, so I didn’t do so well).
I recently decided to seriously move into security, primarily interested in application security (penetration testing ,code reviews), during my research I found this forum. I was impressed with how informative it was and decided to join. I also enrolled in the eLearnSecurity course based on the fact that it was highly reviewed by members of this forum.
I guess that’s about it, I am currently located in New York State although in the past I did live in several different countries in Europe in Asia.
Excellent introduction. Welcome to the forums and good luck on your security journey!
Welcome to EH-Net. We look forward to hearing from you as you progress through training and the rest of your chosen career path.
Welcome! Hope we can all be of help as you progress, as well as gain from your know-how. 🙂
If you are like most of us, you will start by getting lots of help here and then before you know it, you will be the one helping others… 😉
Welcome to the forum! It is a great community!
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.