Happy Mother’s Day 2010

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hope all you Moms out there are having a great day. If you’re not a Mom, then you better be taking care of someone in your life who is… wife, Mom, Grandmother, friend, co-worker…

It’s easy to make their day, so go do it!!

Don

Ketchup
      Participant

Happy mother’s day everyone!

delusion
      Participant

Glad I am in the UK! We celebrate Mothers day on the 14th March!

j0rDy
      Participant

already took care of this one, but thanks for the notice!

BillV
      Participant

Hope everyone had a great one and took some time to show their appreciation for their mothers/grandmothers/wives. They certainly have put up with a lot from us geeks ๐Ÿ™‚

My daughter wanted to sing at church for both of her grandmas so she did a little special of one of her favorite songs. I ended up putting the video out on YouTube for the rest of our family to see.

edit:here’s the video link in case anyone is interested.

j0rDy
      Participant

wow Bill, you have a great daughter! Nice to see other geeks spend a little time with their family too!

Anquilas
      Participant

That’s just beautiful Bill ๐Ÿ™‚
      I’m not at the ‘having kids’ stage just yet, but stuff like that makes me look forward to it.
      Indeed a fine example of combining the time consuming life of the IT geek with a family, cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

BillV
      Participant

Thanks guys! Kids are great ;D Despite the mess and headaches they cause sometimes… ๐Ÿ˜› No matter how busy my dad was, it seemed that anytime I asked him to play video games or go out and throw a ball he would take the time to do it, so I try to do the same. Computers are great but family comes first ๐Ÿ™‚

Dengar13
      Participant

Yeah Bill, your daughter is precious.ย  I remember when mine were that young so enjoy it while you can my friend.ย  Thanks for sharing that with us.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ยฉ2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?