Happy Mother’s Day 2010

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hope all you Moms out there are having a great day. If you’re not a Mom, then you better be taking care of someone in your life who is… wife, Mom, Grandmother, friend, co-worker…

It’s easy to make their day, so go do it!!

Don

Ketchup
      Participant

Happy mother’s day everyone!

delusion
      Participant

Glad I am in the UK! We celebrate Mothers day on the 14th March!

j0rDy
      Participant

already took care of this one, but thanks for the notice!

BillV
      Participant

Hope everyone had a great one and took some time to show their appreciation for their mothers/grandmothers/wives. They certainly have put up with a lot from us geeks 🙂

My daughter wanted to sing at church for both of her grandmas so she did a little special of one of her favorite songs. I ended up putting the video out on YouTube for the rest of our family to see.

edit:here’s the video link in case anyone is interested.

j0rDy
      Participant

wow Bill, you have a great daughter! Nice to see other geeks spend a little time with their family too!

Anquilas
      Participant

That’s just beautiful Bill 🙂
      I’m not at the ‘having kids’ stage just yet, but stuff like that makes me look forward to it.
      Indeed a fine example of combining the time consuming life of the IT geek with a family, cheers! 🙂

BillV
      Participant

Thanks guys! Kids are great ;D Despite the mess and headaches they cause sometimes… 😛 No matter how busy my dad was, it seemed that anytime I asked him to play video games or go out and throw a ball he would take the time to do it, so I try to do the same. Computers are great but family comes first 🙂

Dengar13
      Participant

Yeah Bill, your daughter is precious.  I remember when mine were that young so enjoy it while you can my friend.  Thanks for sharing that with us.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?