HackingDojo LiveCD contest

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Grendel
      Participant

For those who have enjoyed the De-ICE LiveCDs (which are exploitable servers), I recently challenged my students at HackingDojo.com to put together their own exploitable LiveCDs, which are now available for download on the Heorot.net forum:

http://tinyurl.com/hackingdojo-challenge

Please make sure you vote for your favorite disk, since the student whose liveCD gets the most votes will win $300 in an Amazon.com gift certificate. Also, please spread the word about the disks/contest! These students worked hard, and it would be nice to see them get some credit for their effort.  ;D

WCNA
      Participant

Thanks for posting these. It’ll be a big help to many. 😉

jsm725
      Participant

Awesome. You just decided what I will be doing this weekend (hopefully).  ;D

rattis
      Participant

How do we submit this to dig?

j0rDy
      Participant

Great! i had a blast with the DeIce cd’s, cant wait to get started on these! i will vote when i hacked both. Thanks Grendel, keep up the good work!

Grendel
      Participant

@chrisj wrote:

No clue, but a good idea. I’ll let someone else go for it. 😉 LMK if it is, though, and I’ll vote.

rattis
      Participant

@Grendel wrote:

@chrisj wrote:

No clue, but a good idea. I’ll let someone else go for it. 😉 LMK if it is, though, and I’ll vote.

I’m thinking if you have an announcement page, beyond just the forum page it might work better.

caissyd
      Participant

Thanks Grendel!

I remember De-Ice 1.100 and De-Ice 1.110 were very good when I was starting while De-Ice 2.100 was quite hard!

How would you rate the difficulty of each of these LiveCDs compares to the other De-Ice ones you have created in the past?

Grendel
      Participant

@H1t M0nk3y wrote:

How would you rate the difficulty of each of these LiveCDs compares to the other De-Ice ones you have created in the past?

Good question – I’m actually going to let the audience decide… LMK what you think it should be at.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?