HackingDojo.com Discounts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Grendel 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
     Grendel 
    Participant

I wanted to let everyone know that I’m discounting my courses at HackingDojo.com by 50%. This is for a very limited time, so I wanted to give people a heads up before it goes away. I haven’t discounted the courses in quite a while (couple years if I remember correctly), so now would be the time to join the training if you’re interested.

For those that are unfamiliar with the Hacking Dojo, we provide live training sessions to students on a one-to-one basis, as needed. We have video training sessions, wiki-based material, and an online lab as well. Access to the material and the lab is lifetime, for those concerned about their schedule over the next couple months.

Please message me here if you have any questions, or contact me at info @ hackingdojo (dot) com. Thanks!

SephStorm 
    Participant

Grendel, i’m not seeing the prices listed on your website, am I missing something?

Grendel 
    Participant

On the front page, just above the “Buy Now” button. Sorry for the smaller font… I tend to get annoyed with web sites that blast info at you in large fonts and bright colors to get people to click on their products, so I keep my sites somewhat subdued. However, the prices are there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?