July 29, 2010 at 8:30 am #5402JaskaParticipant
Keylogger software is used to monitor or record all activities occurring on a computer. This software is installed directly by the user who wants to perform the monitoring – rather than hiding it on top of another software installation.
The following links would be helpful. They offer full reviews of keylogger software.
Mac Spy Software
– Stealth and undetectable monitoring
– Keystroke logging, Website recording
– Screenshot & application monitoring
– Email logging, receive logs by Email
– Ftp support, upload logs to FTP
– No need admin password to install(Standard Edition only)
– Record Passwords (Professional Edition only)
Remote Desktop Spy
– Spy on the remote desktop steathly.
– Take control of the keyboard and mouse remotely.
– Logs the name, time and duration of every program used.
– Records a keystroke log of what the user typed into each program.
– Saves regular screenshot images of the users desktop.
– Records the title and URL of every web page visited.
– Keeps a log of all folders and files created, renamed, moved or deleted.
– View the logs in real-time from another PC.
– Watch a live image of the users desktop without them knowing.
Mobile Spy Software
– Log incoming and outgoing number with duration and time stamp.
– Log every text message, including full text.
– Record urls visited by the mobile.
– Show summaries of all activities along with separate viewers.
– Uploads the data instantly before erasing.
– View logs online without touching your iPhone.
Nowadays, the soaring development of technology make our life more and more wonderful, computer becomes an indispensable part of everyone’s daily life. So how to make the most appropriate use of it? We need the help of spy software.
BUT NOTE: Be sure the machine you install spy software belongs to you, or you will be landed in to court!
August 12, 2010 at 10:58 am #34135beryParticipant
useful info,as for me I use ProteMac Keybag ( protemac.com ) for recording keystrokes
September 1, 2010 at 10:36 am #34136
September 2, 2010 at 1:42 pm #34137
March 23, 2012 at 5:18 am #34138
March 7, 2013 at 1:20 am #34139CrazyMarkParticipant
Useful information for monitoring mobile and computer activity.
June 25, 2014 at 9:41 am #34140hesterlParticipant
I used anykeylogger for mac from here: http://www.anykeylogger.net/keylogger-for-mac.html . Before I bought it, I compared many keyloggers and I found that many of them are the same function, but the anykeylogger for mac is the cheapest, so after try I chose it. Not a bad choice at present.
I didn’t use keylogger for PC and mobile. Thanks for information for them.
December 27, 2015 at 7:14 pm #34141Odista54Participant
There is also a good one -ActyMac DutyWatch. DutyWatch is a computer monitoring and recording program that is capable of capturing every program used, every website visited, every keystroke made, even every instant message chat.
http://www.actymac.com/dutywatchparis cdg transfer
This tool is very useful, thanks!
July 30, 2016 at 10:38 am #34142Henry864Participant
Several of you have you have emailed me asking whether it’s possible to install a keylogger on a victim’s computer using Metasploit. The answer is a resounding “YES”!
So, by popular request, in this guide I’ll show you how to install a keylogger on your girlfriend’s, boyfriend’s, wife’s, or husband’s computer.
For those of you wondering what a keylogger is, the simple answer is that it’s a piece of software or hardware that captures every keystroke and saves them for retrieval by you, the attacker. These types of devices have long been used by hackers to capture logins, passwords, social security numbers, etc. Here we will use it to capture the keystrokes of a cheating girlfriend.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.