Got busted…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      j0rDy
      Participant

i never thought this day would come, i just got busted by the AIVD (which is the dutch CIA). Since i learned to hack i got involved in botnets, CC fraud and identity theft. i did it all for the money and considered myself untouchable, but i guess i was wrong. Updates will follow, sending this from my phone, which will be confiscated later i guess.

n1p
      Participant

Not very ethical eh?

hayabusa
      Participant

j0rdy…  Really?   Not that it would suprise me that some folks do this, but had hoped it wouldn’t have been you, or other ‘active’ members…  🙁

Edit- wait…  Is this an April fool’s joke?  😉

WCNA
      Participant

Is this an April fool’s joke?

😀 😀 😉

alucian
      Participant

If it is a joke, it really is good.

This morning I told my kids that Santa came and they jumped from the bed 🙂

rattis
      Participant

And here I felt bad being an active member and stealing the apartment complex’s free un-encrypted wifi.

I’ve also heard that Don reconsidered and is selling the forum to Greg Evans.

this better be one hell of an april fools joke j0rDy.

WCNA
      Participant

Don reconsidered and is selling the forum to Greg Evans.

;D

Maybe he’ll call it the “World’s Greatest HAckers’ Super-Duper Forum for l33t Reprobates”.

hayabusa
      Participant

LOL… if it wasn’t a joke, it’s certainly starting quite a few…!  (I’m a bit concerned that j0rdy hasn’t responded again, yet…)

yatz
      Participant

@hayabusa wrote:

LOL… if it wasn’t a joke, it’s certainly starting quite a few…!  (I’m a bit concerned that j0rdy hasn’t responded again, yet…)

That’s my feeling too, though if it is a joke the silence is making the joke better.

At first I thought, WHAT?  ???
      Then I thought, LOL.  😀
      Then I thought, Hmm…  :-
      Now I think, Let’s see.  :-X

Anonymous
      Participant

This is a joke has to be. Why did the police not take his phone straight away? I don’t know any police force that would leave you with your phone as you could warn others who were helping you.

hayabusa
      Participant

UNLESS they wanted to see who he’d call…

geekyone
      Participant

My guess is joke, unless he is playing Counter Strike from jail.  His XFire profile shows he was online less then an hour ago.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/jordylavieren/

Never under estimate the power of Google.

hayabusa
      Participant

Bwahahaha… nice.

Edit – but doesn’t that mean he was ONLINE for less than an hour, today?  Not less than an hour ago?  If you sort that column, he shows the same stat for multiple games, in the past 7 days…

rattis
      Participant

@hayabusa wrote:

UNLESS they wanted to see who he’d call…

That sounds like something from a badly written tv show. Or maybe a badly written novel.

If I was left with my phone, I’d call a time server or fax machine and have a 30 minute conversation with it.

geekyone
      Participant

I think you are right hayabusa.  Although, it does show he was last online today.  That could just mean he got a few last hours of gaming in before he got busted.  😉

Let’s hope it isn’t true.

j0rDy
      Participant

April Fool Guys!  8)

@hayabusa: lol, of all people you were the last i expected to respond seriously to this  8)

@Chrisj: Dont feel bad, come and live in the Netherlands, hacking wifi is legal here  ;D

@geekyone: Close, but that is not me! but thank you for trying 😀

hayabusa
      Participant

I fell for about half a second, before I realized what day it was.  From there on, it was anybody’s guess, as to whether you were serious or not…  LOL!  I half wondered if someone you knew was pranking YOU, and this was the result.

RoleReversal
      Participant

Nice one j0rDy  ;D

I’d half typed a response (would have been frist), then remembered the date and hoped you were kidding.

well played

Anonymous
      Participant

Good one j0rDy 😛

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Good stuff… especially the one I can’t comment on!

[align=center:1921uvue]:-X[/align:1921uvue]

Don

p0et
      Participant

LOL  that’s great!  I’m always into the April Fools pranks but April 1st snuck up on me this year.. I only got a few pranks out this time.

maxpeck
      Participant

Well played! Until I read the posting date I was like ‘…oh crap! – not him!’ heh heh heh

Nice one!

j0rDy
      Participant

@hayabusa wrote:

I fell for about half a second, before I realized what day it was.  From there on, it was anybody’s guess, as to whether you were serious or not…  LOL!  I half wondered if someone you knew was pranking YOU, and this was the result.

now that would be a good one, lets save that for next year…Don: whats your address? ;D

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?