Fun with VoIP devices

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sil
      Participant

I was bored earlier in the week and was on a conference call so I began messing around with the web interface of one of the conference phones I have. Lo and behold, stupidity ensued

http://www.infiltrated.net/konftel/

Enjoy the 4 minute walkthrough. Sent the vendor a quick email, but alas fell on deaf ears. *shrugs* If you have to ask what can you do against this in a test environment, I suggest you read the PTES and OSSTMM documentation over and over again. Title explained the gist of it though

lorddicranius
      Participant

Nicely done, and thx for the vid 🙂

What track is that playing during the vid?

sil
      Participant

Vinny Paz “Death Messiah 2012”

lorddicranius
      Participant

I’m going to have to check out more of this Vinny Paz, thanks!

alucian
      Participant

Very interesting.

I imagine that because you already are the admin, you knew the profile, and all the other data sent when you authenticate as admin.

I hope that they’ll fix it as soon as possible, but event if they’ll provide a firmware upgrade, some users very rarely are updating their VoIP devices. For them they are Black Box devices they don’t touch. I saw some SLAs where the vendor said that if the customer will touch the device the warranty will be void. Probably a temporary bandage will be to put them in a separate VLAN, but this is tricky and if not properly done will create a false sense of protection.

Thanks for the video!

knwminus
      Participant

Nice track and nice video.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?