FSU 2013 Offensive Security Course

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Don Donzal 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     hayabusa 
    Participant

Noted that someone, on Offensive Security’s forums, posted a link to Florida State’s Spring 2013 Offensive Security (not associated with THE Offensive Security) course and materials. Haven’t watched much, yet, but thought I’d share it out, for anyone who might find some useful (FREE) training info:

http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~redwood/OffensiveSecurity/

UKSecurityGuy 
    Participant

Thanks for the link.

The direct link to access the videos from the course is here:

http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~redwood/OffensiveSecurity/lectures.html

Some of the videos are highly informative, and the course seems to cover a vast array of Penetration Testing, include exploit development, exploitation and post exploitation, web attacking, network based attacking, social engineering, as well as fundimental information about Linux and Windows.

This is going to be my next course to go to after I complete the SANS560 – as not only are there videos on the site, but ‘assignments’ for you to complete as well.

superkojiman 
    Participant

Bit of a shame that the Dropbox share has been disabled for too much traffic. The YouTube videos aren’t too bad though. I started off with the reverse engineering videos. Good stuff.

hayabusa 
    Participant

Yeah, so far, it’s been decent stuff, although you can tell the one instructor is fairly new to teaching. Can ‘hear’ the newness in him. 😉

tturner 
    Participant

I’ll be seeing Owen tomorrow. I will see if I can convince him to share a torrent for the videos and let him know you guys are interested.

superkojiman 
    Participant

Wow that’s great. 🙂 I’m sure a lot of us here would appreciate it.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Yes, it would be very appreciated by the EH-Net Community. If they need help with hosting, I’m sure I can lend a hand.

Don

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?