Friends, has anyone…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      naterallya
      Participant

Friends, has anyone used a Bitcoin ATM?

fructishka
      Participant

Goodnight. I’ve heard for a long time that there are ATMs specifically for bitcoins where you can buy cryptocurrency for cash. But, to be honest, I have never met such people here. In general, I am sure that there is absolutely nothing complicated in this action, and when you approach this device, you will intuitively understand everything. And if you are worried, then read the detailed description here https://bitcoindata.org/bitcoin_atm/. The main thing is to adhere to the security rules in terms of anonymity. I would best use Trust Wallet for this.

robertmitchell
      Participant

I have some money, and I want to save them, but the best way to do that is to invest. Any suggestions on what I should invest in?

olivertate
      Participant

Bitcoin SV suffered from a 51% attack, which resulted in criminals gaining control of the network. About one hundred blocks and 570 thousand cryptocurrency transactions were compromised. “BSV is going through a massive 51% attack. After an attempted attack yesterday, some serious hashing power was unleashed today at 11:46AM and attackers are succeeding. Over a dozen blocks are being reorgd & up to 3 versions of the chain being mined simultaneously across pools,” CoinMetrics network data product manager Lucas Nuzzi wrote on Twitter. He also noted that there is no data yet on who was behind the attack. CoinMetrics is researching potential criminals in search of “traces of double spending on the stock exchange.”

josephadams
      Participant

I recently wondered what is better BAKE or CAKE? Both schemes have proper cryptocurrencies that are managed by their seed investors, private investors and regular clients. In addition, they openly exchange cryptocurrency swaps and are used as agents for value trading or theoretical investments. I learned a lot about these cryptocurrencies at https://godex.io/versus/bake-vs-cake. So, BakeryToken is quite close compared to PancakeSwap in terms of limiting the importance of tokens and the possibility of exchange, given that their importance fluctuates and fluctuates depending on market conditions.

insjorg
      Participant

Great thread. Thank you

insjorg
      Participant

I think if you want to learn how to earn as much as possible in the field of gambling, then you should definitely find out what types of cryptocurrencies are now most profitable to use in this area. You can convert swap xrp for eth. This is a really great way to start earning as much as possible, and if you start to understand cryptocurrencies, I’m sure it will help you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?