Free Sample CCE Examination

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Directly from ISFCE, here is a free shortened version of the CCE exam. The actual CCE examination has 75 questions with a 45 minute time limit and is conducted on a secure site.  This examination has 25 questions with a 17 minute time limit.  The passing grade is 80%.

http://www.certified-computer-examiner.com/contact2.htm

Good luck!

Don

securED
      Participant

I’m still searching, so forgive me if I post a repete question. I am looking for bootcamp-style coursework and see the CCE as a good basis…Question:
      Who has a recommendation for (or Against!!) any of the schools out there. I am currently looking at course dates from both Mile2 as well as Intense School. If anyone can point me at (or away from) feedback to help me make a decision, please let me know.

Thanks

boney
      Participant

Good link.

i scored 60 !

:'(

hackly66
      Participant

well I scored 64  🙁 it is of my great interest meaning I have to study more in this field after my Ethical hacker and MCSE xp certs I will target Computer Forensics’ but thank you for the link.

p0et
      Participant

securED, it depends on where you live. Some of these bootcamps may not be in your area. Mile2 is definately one of the more popular ones everyone talks about. Personally I have not heard any bad stories about their instruction. Google came up with a ton of info if you just search “CCE+bootcamp” such as http://www.cce-bootcamp.com

oneeyedcarmen
      Participant

@securED wrote:

I am currently looking at course dates from both Mile2 as well as Intense School. If anyone can point me at (or away from) feedback to help me make a decision, please let me know.

I can’t speak for Mile2, but Intense School is great (at least for the CISSP and Cisco courses…hell, Clement Dupouis is one of their instructors).

The one thing I’d recommend with any of them is asking who the instructor is and for access to their former students’ feedback.  Most of the good instructors out there can be researched fairly easily.

And now that we’re off topic….time to try out that practice CCE test  😉

georos101
      Participant

Scored a 72 first time out

Apurva
      Participant

me too scored 72 %    >:(  :'(

Joshsevo
      Participant

Link does not work anymore

Joshsevo
      Participant

I just took the CCE within the last month and passed the first part but failed the floppy.

The written exam was tough and scored an 84%.

But I am going to the Infosec boot camp and this should help me out a bit more with my errors.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?