Free GPEN Practice Tests

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      geekyone
      Participant

Hey All,

Just finished my GPEN test for re-certification.  I didn’t use either of the free practice tests so if anyone wants them they are up for grabs.  Please send me a PM with your SANS email/account ID if you are interested.  First come first serve.

********** And they are all gone! *********

My GCIH is coming do later this year so keep an eye out, I’ll probably have more to give away.

rance
      Participant

I’d be interested in taking one off your hands just to check it out. I haven’t done the course and don’t know the material, just wondering if experience would get me through it. I don’t want to take one away from anyone that could legitimately use it though. 

dynamik
      Participant

@rance wrote:

I’d be interested in taking one off your hands just to check it out. I haven’t done the course and don’t know the material, just wondering if experience would get me through it. I don’t want to take one away from anyone that could legitimately use it though. 

You can buy a practice exam for $129 if you’re curious to see where you stand: http://www.giac.org/exams/preparation

rance
      Participant

@ajohnson wrote:

You can buy a practice exam for $129 if you’re curious to see where you stand: http://www.giac.org/exams/preparation

Oh swooty, good to know, thanks!

dynamik
      Participant

Sure, no problem. You also get two included with a challenge attempt, so you can identify your weak areas and brush up before you take the exam.

gearbrain
      Participant

I have going to face my PEN test for certification. I looking for penetration testing training and suggestion for preparation. Thanks for any help.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?