Free GIAC Practice Tests

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      geekyone
      Participant

Hello everyone!  I have been taking a few GIAC challenge exams and since they give you two free practice tests with every exam I have a few extra.  If anyone is studying for the GPEN or GCIH and want some practice tests let me know.  You have to be registered on the SANS portal so I can “give away” the practice tests.

I have the following available:
      GCIH (2)

Please PM me with your SANS portal ID if you would like any of these tests.  Also include which tests you want.

**** Update *****
      Only two GCIH left now!  😀

geekyone
      Participant

Well they went fast.  Sorry everyone they are all gone now.

TheSun
      Participant

Thank you!

shednik
      Participant

Those woulda been nice!!

geekyone
      Participant

I am still studying for the GCFA and the GREM so keep an eye out for more over the next few months.

BillV
      Participant

@geekyone wrote:

I am still studying for the GCFA and the GREM so keep an eye out for more over the next few months.

Wow.. did you purchase one of the flex passes? Or just decide to go study crazy?

geekyone
      Participant

Well my goal is to get the GSE-Malware and I want to qualify to take the test the next time they offer it.  Which means I still need to get Silver for GCFA and GREM then get my white papers done so I can get gold in two of the three (GCIH, GCFA, or GREM).  My employer pays for any certifications I pass.  So as long as I don’t fail and don’t mind self study any GIAC Challenge exam I take is free for me.  On top of that I love IT security so I can’t stop learning more and more.

… I love my job!  😀

RoleReversal
      Participant

@geekyone wrote:

… I love my job!  😀

I’m not surprised with that kind of training commitment 😀 Good luck with your next exams

kkk_san
      Participant

Hi, i am a new member to this group and i am preparing myself for GPEN, could you please suggest me some good articles/documents/urls where i can find adequate information for the exam topics. Thanks!

Regards,
      Sandy

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hey kkk_san,

Welcome to EH-Net. This question sounds like a great new thread in the GPEN Board. In the meantime, take a look at:

Ed Skoudis & the Pen Testing Factory

Hope that helps,
      Don

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?