free cambridge certificates!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

Hi there,
      I’m sad because i busy now i cant be active in this forum like before but today i want to give a way that you can earn free certificate from cambridge unversity.

If you know any site that gives us some free certs about IT let me know.

It has good majors about IT:

http://www.ciutesting.com/free/

cyber.spirit
      Participant

It seems no one is interested i think. However i got certified in internet and security majors it is great and free.

S3curityM0nkey
      Participant

It looks interesting but I question the value in the real world….

cyber.spirit
      Participant

@SecurityMonkey wrote:

It looks interesting but I question the value in the real world….

Man they are just cambridge’s partners and and this site is not the only site that gives cambridge’s cert so its not fake and the exam is hard. So it has value.

I took internet associate and security associate exams. The sec exam was hard but i passed both of them and i got certified completely free and i didn’t lose anything!!!!! If it was not free we could say its scam

ZeroOne
      Participant

What SecurityMonkey meant is that the HR won’t appreciate them, so in other words, the won’t get you a job or anything.

cyber.spirit
      Participant

@ZeroOne wrote:

What SecurityMonkey meant is that the HR won’t appreciate them, so in other words, the won’t get you a job or anything.

Come on. Can you really find job with a brainbench’s certificates? They even sell their certs however most of people don’t know what is brain bench. i don’t want to defend ciutesting.com or appreciate. I just wanna say its a good opportunity to get certified for free.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?