fafsa or other method

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      TekserMan
      Participant

Hello,

I’m new to the board and thanks for having a place for people to ask questions and for my membership! My question is about places where a person can take the CeH course without paying up front like maybe with a student loan or something? I’ve been in the industry for a long while now and have been freelancing with little to no success “monetarily speaking” I’ve got 5 certs one is as old as dirt and just got the other four this year and I see that although they are new they are not anything employers see as earth shattering if you know what I mean! So I’ve been thinking about the CEH but everywhere I look training is pay upfront. can anyone help me get pointed in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!
      TekserMan

UNIX
      Participant

Hello and welcome to EH-Net.

You didn’t tell from where you are so it might be a little hard to tell you, where you could take the exam.

On EC-Council’s website you can find some information about partners and authorized centers where you could go for the exam. If you can’t find the answer to your questions there, I would contact them directly.

Not sure if I understood your question correct, but you might also take a look at iClass.

TekserMan
      Participant

Thanks for the reply, I’m in Chicago. I just went to the web site and took a look around and didn’t see anything about places the are licensed or certified to give instruction for the CEH exam.

UNIX
      Participant

On the first link I provided you will find the following information:

EC-Council exams are also available at VUE testing centers. Visit http://www.vue.com/eccouncil/

Following the link given it will led you to a VUE’s website where you can find on the right side in the menu the entry “Locate a Test Center”. When entering Illinois/ Chicago you will get results for centers in your area.

Test Center

**Distance

City

State/Province

Country

American Social Services of Uptown Inc.

Chicago

Illinois

United States
      Chicago Technical Centers LTD

Chicago

Illinois

United States
      Wilbur Wright College

Chicago

Illinois

United States
      Career Development Associates

Evergreen Park

Illinois

United States
      New Horizons Computer Learning Center (Rosemont)

Chicago

Illinois

United States

Sorry for the format, but you should find what you need.

Again, if you have any further questions or want a more specific answer from the officials I would write an email to info@eccouncil.org.

TekserMan
      Participant

Thanks! I’ll get right on it!!!  ;D

neteng33
      Participant

@TekserMan wrote:

Hello,

I’m new to the board and thanks for having a place for people to ask questions and for my membership! My question is about places where a person can take the CeH course without paying up front like maybe with a student loan or something? I’ve been in the industry for a long while now and have been freelancing with little to no success “monetarily speaking” I’ve got 5 certs one is as old as dirt and just got the other four this year and I see that although they are new they are not anything employers see as earth shattering if you know what I mean! So I’ve been thinking about the CEH but everywhere I look training is pay upfront. can anyone help me get pointed in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!
      TekserMan

TekserMan,

You might want to check out the University of Illinois – their Business Innovation Serivices department does offer CEH training.  If you happen to be a military vet and are eligible for the Illinois Veterans Grant, you could use that.  Also, UIC-BIS has a grant program where eligible employers are allowed to pay for half of the course, and the grant covers the other half. 

http://www.bis.uiuc.edu/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?