Evil Twin Method Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hayabusa 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     shariquekhan 
    Participant

I am new to all these stuff. I am trying to setup evil twin method with my home environment. I refer this tutorial http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/set-up-eviltwin-0163985/ but I can’t get success.

First issue is that when I check my dhcp configuration with this command dhcpd -t /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf I got this error /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf: interface name too long (is 20)

Second issue is that my fake AP appears/disappears in wifi list. Even I put my laptop with another computer’s wifi adapter.

Third issue is that even if other computer is connected successfully it can’t get ip address and disconnect after few seconds.

Please help me in this matter. I would appreciate suggestions and mistakes if anybody point out to me. Thanks

hayabusa 
    Participant

Let’s work on things one step at a time.

It might be helpful if you provide the contents of the dhcpd.conf file you’re testing, as I’m betting it doesn’t like one of the interface names used within the file.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?