- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
got a log file coming from one of the sys ad. would you guys have any idea what this site do? http://wantsfly.com/prx2.php?hash=asldkjhsflkjshdHTTP/1.0 from xxx.china.xxx.xxx
super or gateway or noproxy
Disclaimer:The addresses used only as a local IP address to verify .This site does not assume any liability. All responsibility is taken charge of by user .
any updates?! on this one I just want to know what would you guys do if you see something like this on your box?!
wantsfly seems to be a proxy server mainly used in China. Unless you have something more like sniffer output showing the server initiating the connection, sky is the limit in playing the guessing game. I can use curl to change my useragent to mimick EVERYTHING posted here just for the sake of hiding who I am. While I have zero intention on doing anything but surfing, an admin might get all spooked out about it. So ask yourself, outside of useragent information and a connection. “What about this connection” what were they looking for/at, what did they do, etc. Until these questions are answered, the bottom line is, its only proxy information.
– EH-Net Live! “CISO Underrepresented“ w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu on Tues June 30 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller from March 31.
– EH-Net Live! January – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.