- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
im on a network and im trying to enumerate user accounts that already logged into some machine
i already tried to get some info with dumpsec , userdump , getacct , enum , nat ,
damn no way always access denied and i already established a null session connection
net use \xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxipc$ /user:”” “”
some one tell me is there any other software and strong one to enumerate users accounts on machine and how to brute force this accounts
cuz also i tried NAT , Enum to bruteforce Admin account but no use always saying access denied
The machine you are trying to enumerate likely has settings enabled to restrict anonymous enumeration of accounts. The behavior you are seeing is likely by design.
so wats the solution :S is there any idea playing in ur mind ?
Spellcheck is certainly playing in my mind…
lol… sorry, but that was a good one… ::)
you can research what ever software or OS is blocking you and look on metasploit or where ever you get your exploits from for a way to nullify or bypass it, or you could try and email users of that computer and do a bit of SEing to get some user names and forget traditional enumeration
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.