elearn security

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SephStorm
      Participant

Does anyone know exactly when they are launching their student level pentesting class, or indeed, have any information on what will be covered, how it compares to the PRO?

COm_BOY
      Participant

Have you emailed them (elearn) regarding this ?

SephStorm
      Participant

Not yet, I tried the online chat, but I don’t think they have the correct link set.

morpheus063
      Participant

@SephStorm – Informed Armando – eLearnSecurity. Hope to get an update from the team soon.

SephStorm
      Participant

Thanks for the info, December is exactly when I plan to start my studies. Looks like a good course.

xMalachi
      Participant

@Armando wrote:

Hello all,
      Thanks for your interest in our new upcoming course.

While we do not have a solid release date, it should be slated for November or December at worst.

Something you might be interested to know:

• It will cover all the basics required to enter the Ethical Hacking/Pentesting field in Network and Application Security
      • It will include video and flash based training as well as self assessment quizzes, customized learning path
      • It aims at not just teaching hacking but introducing the student to the world of security. (Cannot say more about this)
      • It will include practical lab based training

Differences with the PRO are:

• It is for students with 0 to 2 years experience in the pentesting field
      • It will be a bit less detailed than PRO and will contain a relatively smaller syllabus in terms of techniques covered but a number of precious advices and pointers to enter the industry that you wouldn’t find in PRO
      • This course will not come with certification attached unlike the PRO
      • This course will ship a small live lab for students to practice their attacking skills for the first time

As a last note I can assure it will bring an incredible value for the lowest price in the industry.

We plan to start a pre-release mailing list that will entitle you all to get the course for a discount and know more information.

We will post an announcement in this forum and on Twitter @elearnsecurity

Thanks again for your interest

Will this course be a gateway to the PRO course? Will I have acquired enough knowledge from this one to move onto the PRO course? Mind you, I have very little security experience so I want to find out if these 2 courses combined would be a good foundation for entering into the security world.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?