EH-Net its nice to be back!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Donzal 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     dalepearson 
    Participant

At the time of writing this post, it was 11 years and 4 months ago that I made my first post on the “original” EH-NET, and it was a question about CEH Certification Expiry of all things 🙂

Alot has happened since then, and I am looking forward to this community growing again so I can continue to learn from others, and hopefully share my knowledge and experience with others.

Current interests are around adversarial emulation, social engineering, wireless networking, leadership techniques, OSINT and anything that beeps or has flashy lights 🙂

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Thanks Dale.

As I was putting the pieces back together, I talked to many EH-Netters who were just starting their infosec career when they joined the old site. The conversations were awesome and the stories they told of how they found us, where they were, and where they are now put a huge smile on my face. It was gratifying and humbling to know that EH-Net gave them the foundation to learn and the platform to grow. In fact, it was some of those stories that I heard last summer at BH/DC that sparked this rebirth. Having many more such conversations while rebuilding confirmed that we were doing the right thing.

Numerous people who were “newbies” and needed a helping hand (and not just RTFM or LMGTFY), found it here on EH-Net. Now they are senior level pen testers, VPs in big companies or even CEOs turning their ideas into reality. It was the consensus that the helpful demeanor of EH-Net and all of its members was our secret sauce.

I look forward to instilling the same ‘feel’ and inspiring old and new EH-Netters to help the next generation of security professionals.

Don

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Copyright ©2018 Caendra, Inc.

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?