eCPPT retake?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      eenkooboos
      Participant

Hi,

This is my first post (and certainly would not be the last) please bear with me if I somehow say things that are kinda noobish πŸ™‚

And first of all, thank you sirs/ma’ams for bearing with me πŸ™‚

I just like to ask if someone knows about eCPPT retake?
      I am weighing on taking OSCP or eCPTT and I’ve decided to go for eCCPT because its more cheaper and based on the talks on this forum, it’s more natural to pursue eCCPT first and then OSCP second.

If I do take eCPPT certification and I fail, do I have a chance to apply for a retake? or do I need to re-apply the course for me to take it again?

By blindness of me, I somehow cannot see this information on elearnsecurity’s website.

Thank you sirs and ma’ams.

lorddicranius
      Participant

When I took mine last year, 1 re-take was included in the price.

KrisTeason
      Participant

Welcome eenkooboos,

I wanted to +1 to lorddicranius response. When I took the course a couple years ago, a free re-take was included. Your given plenty of time on the exam so be sure to double check your work. If I recall correctly, 50% of the exam is the actual Pentest and the other 50% is based on your report. Make your report nothing less than high quality!

Goodluck!

m0wgli
      Participant

I also did the course last year and it was included. However, you would be better off asking elearnsecurity directly.

eenkooboos
      Participant

Thank you sirs. ^_^

I was able to contact Armando from elearnsecurity and he confirmed you guys have said.
      Enrolling the professional course gives me a voucher in the certification + 1 free retake.

And a $200 for succeeding attempts πŸ™‚

No need to re-apply for the course.

Thanks again sirs and thanks to Armando for taking time to answer my inquiry πŸ™‚

Now to save some money for the course

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright Β©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?