eCPPT Question

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      the_Grinch
      Participant

I emailed in, but never received an answer so I am hoping someone here might be able to help.  I purchased the course in May and never got to finish it.  I still have access to the material, but wondered how I could go about taking the test?  I assume there would be a fee, but I cannot find anything on the site in reference of what to do next.  Thanks in advance!

KrisTeason
      Participant

You should ask on the community forums:
      http://community.elearnsecurity.com/ or e-mail Armando directly. The support e-mail they’re a tad slow!

the_Grinch
      Participant

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

KrisTeason
      Participant

Your welcome. Good luck on the exam!

BillV
      Participant

I was actually just wondering the same thing. Never got around to doing the exam for the course (had too much going on at the same time). Looks like you’ve posted in the forums there, so I’ll keep an eye. Thanks.

the_Grinch
      Participant

I got a response and I also found the information in a FAQ.  Basically, you can contact support and for $100 you will be given a 30 day extension to take the exam.

impelse
      Participant

When the $200 show up in the web site, I never saw that.

impelse
      Participant

There is something that I begin to percive. You set aparently low price the training but begin to increase prices like $200 (this is a lot). That’s make it less attractive.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?