Down the Security Rabbithole – Podcast by Rafal Los

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dark_Knight 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Here’s a new podcast with a slightly different angle by our friend Rafal Los. Here’s how he describes his new project:

Follow the Wh1t3 Rabbit! Have you ever wondered why “the business” doesn’t understand “security”, or vice versa?  Do you lead an organization where security and business are disconnected?  This podcast is for you, then.  This podcast/show is dedicated to building a better relationship between security and the business it serves, because unfortunately even though no one wants to purposely be ‘insecure’ it is clear, at least on the business level, there is a lack of understanding.

http://podcast.wh1t3rabbit.net/

Give a listen and share your thoughts with us,
    Don

rattis 
    Participant

I listened to the #sec_biz one the other day. Pretty good. I actually used some of the thoughts created for that episode (thoughts I had while listening) in conversation recently.

I’m going through episode one on my commute now.

Dark_Knight 
    Participant

I gave it more than listen actually. I am a guest on Episode 4 – Effective Small Business Security.

I along with Raf and J. Goerlich discuss this very interesting topic.I really had a great time. And it was a fun discussion.

Raf and J. Goerlich have a huge wealth of knowledge between them.

lorddicranius 
    Participant

@dark_knight wrote:

I gave it more than listen actually. I am a guest on Episode 4 – Effective Small Business Security.

I along with Raf and J. Goerlich discuss this very interesting topic.I really had a great time. And it was a fun discussion.

Raf and J. Goerlich have a huge wealth of knowledge between them.

That was a great ep, Dark_Knight.  I’m currently working for a small company as well (after working at several large companies) and it’s quite different.  It was great to hear different experiences, perspectives, and ideas on security in small companies.  Gave me a few things to think about…

Darktaurus 
    Participant

This is pretty cool.  It is so true that you have to find that balance from the business goals and security.  Thanks for another good podcast to listen too!

rattis 
    Participant

anyone else notice problems with audio quality? tired to listen to it in the car, and it was all over the place levels wise. volume all the way up and could still barely hear Dark Knight.

Dark_Knight 
    Participant

@chrisj The audio is a bit low in the beginning but it gets better as you go along.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?