- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
November 6-7, 2009
Capital College, MD
The State of Information Security
Mission: To be the conference that provides the most actionable and relevant information security content available.
The intention of DojoCon is create an environment where industry experts share their knowledge with conference attendees in unparalleled fashion. DojoCon features expert speakers and panelists who regarded as the best in their particular disciplines. DojoCon 2009 will feature several panel discussions including: “The State of Incident Response & Forensics”, “The State of Security Compliance”, and “The State of Vulnerability Disclosure”.
Hackers for Charity:
DojoCon’s founder Marcus J. Carey’s commitment to humanitarian and community service is exemplified by his goal to utilize DojoCon 2009 to raise $15,000 for Hackers for Charity.
* Dale Beauchamp – TSA, Branch Chief of Forensics
* Richard Bejtlich – Director, Incident Response General Electric
* Chris Burton – http://howisthatassuranceevidence.blogspot.com/
* Matthew Fisher, Piscis LLC
* Richard P. Goldberg, Esq – Law Office of Richard P. Goldberg
* Ron Gula – CEO/CTO Tenable Network Security
* Joe Klein, Command Information
* Dan Philpott, FISMApedia.org
* Marcus J. Ranum, CSO, Tenable Network Security
* Michael Rash, G2, Inc.
* Tim Rosenberg, White Wolf Security
* Michael Smith – Deloitte, The Guerilla CISO
* Matt Watchinski – Director, Sourcefire VRT
DojoCon donates $50 per registrant to “Hackers for Charity”.
11301 Springfield Road
Laurel, Maryland 20708
For More Info:
Anyone attending this ?
I couldn’t make it but I’m glad they did a lot of streaming.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.