November 6-7, 2009
Capital College, MD
The State of Information Security
Mission: To be the conference that provides the most actionable and relevant information security content available.
The intention of DojoCon is create an environment where industry experts share their knowledge with conference attendees in unparalleled fashion. DojoCon features expert speakers and panelists who regarded as the best in their particular disciplines. DojoCon 2009 will feature several panel discussions including: “The State of Incident Response & Forensics”, “The State of Security Compliance”, and “The State of Vulnerability Disclosure”.
Hackers for Charity:
DojoCon’s founder Marcus J. Carey’s commitment to humanitarian and community service is exemplified by his goal to utilize DojoCon 2009 to raise $15,000 for Hackers for Charity.
* Dale Beauchamp – TSA, Branch Chief of Forensics
* Richard Bejtlich – Director, Incident Response General Electric
* Chris Burton – http://howisthatassuranceevidence.blogspot.com/
* Matthew Fisher, Piscis LLC
* Richard P. Goldberg, Esq – Law Office of Richard P. Goldberg
* Ron Gula – CEO/CTO Tenable Network Security
* Joe Klein, Command Information
* Dan Philpott, FISMApedia.org
* Marcus J. Ranum, CSO, Tenable Network Security
* Michael Rash, G2, Inc.
* Tim Rosenberg, White Wolf Security
* Michael Smith – Deloitte, The Guerilla CISO
* Matt Watchinski – Director, Sourcefire VRT
DojoCon donates $50 per registrant to “Hackers for Charity”.
11301 Springfield Road
Laurel, Maryland 20708