DoDI 8500.2 and DISA STIG

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael J. Conway
      Participant

Are any of you familiar with the DISA STIGs?  I am working on a development project and am having issues with report services on a STIG compliant box.  Any advice would be helpful.

BillV
      Participant

Ugh, I’ve been going through stupid checklists all this week and last to prepare for some stupid cyber readiness review 🙁 Which one are you working through? Or feel free to shoot me a pm if you want

tmurphy
      Participant

Hi, I want to be right up front and let you know that I work for this company, TCS, which builds the product that I’m about to discuss.  Please just take this as information to look into and not as a sales pitch.

Security Blanket is a product that automatically configures Linux and Solaris 10 systems to meet DISA STIGs (and a bunch more government and industry guidelines).  The technical Blog is http://tcs-security-blanket.blogspot.com/ and if you need to get a free full trial, send me an email at tmurphy@trustedcs.com.  Good luck

inf3kt1d
      Participant

Could’ve helped you, but then our Contract got cut… :'(

Michael J. Conway
      Participant

Well, I don’t remember what my issue was but I think it got solved. Anyway, here is a belated thanks for the responses.

Karen Blake
      Participant

Very nice.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?