- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’ve worked with DoD my whole professional life, this is par for the course. The problem there is the attitude that “I’m a general (or insert rank/civilian grade here), those computer regulations are to stop people from surfing porn (or insert illicit activity here), they don’t apply to me.” I know there’s a little of that everywhere, but DoD seems especially prone to it.
Thanks for sharing the article.
Heck even .5% would be just dandy. Almost enough to make a person want to start up their own contracting co. Almost, but not quite…
They are supposed to preffer small businesses…..
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.